Nopi Practice @ E-Town

Nopi drivers are all 220hp and up thats why i give Estie big ups for runing a stock sr and still kicking ass...and aero k i still want a shirt. I asked Raffi for one and he said you didnt have anymore..ill Rep for you guys Jersey Style ..... and about the events we have it 1 to 2 times a month one that track... and other then that we have underground drifting in philly about 200 to 300 cars come out we drift all night ....

Sent you an email Wess.....I gotch you bro, don't worry....hahahaha:bigthumbu

majority of those cars are pushing over 400hp easliy

raffi, esite and ryan had the stockest setup there.

raffi was taking the whole track in third, while the RT tuning guy, was driving his 340hp 240sx and said he was having trouble getting it out in third, not enough power. i was like WHATTTT!!!! raffi has 250hp and he was doing the whole track in third.

e30 you just didnt ask the rite ppl bro .... drifting is big out here cuz all you see out here is factories and when the sun goes down and time to punch out for those employees.. the drifters come out to play lol .....but yea if you guys want more pics here is our site .... Loosemoves.com

soo yeah just to let ya know i am a nopi driver and i have 180hp with almost 3000lbs in my miata and i linked the track multiple times i qualified 18th and raffii places 21st

Wow the drivers are highly skilled...
The dude w/ da green Full Race240SX with the killer wheelfitment is sik...
:bigthumbu

Last edited:
majority of those cars are pushing over 400hp easliy

raffi, esite and ryan had the stockest setup there.

raffi was taking the whole track in third, while the RT tuning guy, was driving his 340hp 240sx and said he was having trouble getting it out in third, not enough power. i was like WHATTTT!!!! raffi has 250hp and he was doing the whole track in third.

what about the dude with no intercooler just straight hot pipe theres no way he was pushing much power. Im refering to the burgandy fastback that looked mad stock but he was killin it. Forest was telling me all of his runs where mid to high third gear. I think if estie got to run it hed be pushing third all day. Ryan def killed it i was shocked he didn't quailfy all you need is tire smoke and your good. :bigthumbu

Wow the drivers are highly skilled...
The dude w/ da green Full Race240SX with the killer wheelfitment is sik...
:bigthumbu

forest wang is a monster his car is epic and he straight smokes out the track. Ive never seen a car produce that much smoke

Last edited:
^^ yah, he had a very basic setup, but motor wise, he had a KA-T with a pretty big turbo, not sure what size, but he was easily pushing over 300. He just needed a intercooler lol

Raffi probably has slippery skinnier tires while that guy may have had wide/ grippy tires. Did you ask what diff he had? There are alot of variable's to consider.

it will be up soon guys, my comp and laptop is way to slow for the download so i gotta take a trip to Ryan's house to do some editing.....

I am going to upload some pics from the trip on a new thread and will add the video soon as well.

th R/T tuning car was not that gusy car... it was a borrowed car and im sure he was nervous about pushing too hard in it. fear makes cars drive crappy.

the hot piped car actually qualified 5th but nerves got him round 1... "doug doug" or doug sobelowski... i only remember this all cuz he was killing it and i just met him friday. im prety sure his car isnt over 300.

lots of great driving this event, and that bank intrigues FL drifters cuz we see them ALL THE TIME hahah. rob and i were dying to try it. that course was do able in ryans miata and therefore no power complaints could come from anyone IMO

and these videos are REALLY awesome, i need someone who can work a camera like that on my team.

Ok up here in Nj R/T Tuning and Drift Alliance run the drift events club loose ... you all have seen the video of our track .. but yea the r/t tuning car they have 2 240sx couple one with a silvia conv ... the drivers are Matt Petty and Shawn of R/T tuning .....

th R/T tuning car was not that gusy car... it was a borrowed car and im sure he was nervous about pushing too hard in it. fear makes cars drive crappy.

the hot piped car actually qualified 5th but nerves got him round 1... "doug doug" or doug sobelowski... i only remember this all cuz he was killing it and i just met him friday. im prety sure his car isnt over 300.

lots of great driving this event, and that bank intrigues FL drifters cuz we see them ALL THE TIME hahah. rob and i were dying to try it. that course was do able in ryans miata and therefore no power complaints could come from anyone IMO

and these videos are REALLY awesome, i need someone who can work a camera like that on my team.

jason it was cool to meet you bro :bigthumbu

i was the guy rideing around with you freezing out asses off in the golf cart looking for esties side skirt LMAO

oh yeah squirtle LMAO

Back
Top Bottom