No Spark

Thanks Fink. I'm going to introduce you to the Luther. Problem is that since my car don't work there's no way for me to pick you up. I'm trying to figure something out.

Last edited:
hey guys im having the same problem right now but it happend after i was cleaning my engine bay. i was carefull to keep water away from the coil, alternator, and intake. i went and blowdried all the connectors testied the transistor and power coming in from the connectors but i still have zero spark coming out of the coil. I measured resistance across the coil which is the only thing that came up abnormal. It measured 1.2-1.5 ohms and ALLDATA said it should approximately be 0.7 ohms. Does this sound like a bad coil or the ECU. I need to know right away

alright. well ima borrow a buddy's coil and see if that works and if does then ima be getting a new one

problem solved sprayed a lil wd40 and the moisture came out

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone but specially Josh (Fink). It was a timing problem all along and now we have spark. The car is idling very rough but it's probably a vacuum leak somewhere. Hopefully I'll get it running tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom