No Skid Pad August 7th Or 21st

MacMurphy

The Beard-O
Driver
There will be no skid due to Miami GP Drift and CFRC.
Not sure when we will do the next one so you will have to wait till we post it.

Booooooooooooooooooo !!!! We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad We Want Skid Pad

There has been a problem with events clashing, I don't think the skidpad should be eliminated from this month but not my choice.

Paul ilu.
-Buriantsu

Gayyyyy. It was going to be on the same weekend last time, why cant we have both?

There has been a problem with events clashing, I don't think the skidpad should be eliminated from this month but not my choice.

Paul ilu.
-Buriantsu

We(Me and Tim) can't have all our weekends tied up with drifting or cars.
This weekend is HellaFlush after that MiamiGP then CFRC on 21st.

Gayyyyy. It was going to be on the same weekend last time, why cant we have both?
Thats because we already locked in that day and miami gp ended up not going down anyways. We don't need both events, miami gp is two days of drifting.

Cause they want you to keep it on the streets; duh.

Your an idiot, there are other drift events on those days.

fck man i was looking foward to sliding the 7th they should still pop out a event or two in august

^+1, but for the 21st =\

Won't be at CFRC, as won't be a lot of amateurs..

But you guys do deserve a break.

shiz, wanted to hit a pad event to try out my car before pbir...

Perhaps there will be one early sept?

^+1 hell yeah dat would be nice n plus gives others a chance to try different setups instead of finding out at a bigger event

Why are we canceling a SFL event for an Orlando event that at most, five people will go to? We have many drivers that go to the skidpads that I doubt will dish out the cash to drive that far up for an event.

Back
Top Bottom