No Longer Will I Have To...

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GOING OUT DRIVING

NO LONGER WILL I BE LOOKING CONSTANTLY THROUGH THE REARVIEW IN FEAR

NO LONGER WILL I FREAK OUT EVERYTIME I SEE A COP

NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO AVOID GOING TO SUNNOCO AND OUTHER HANGOUTS

NO LONGER WILL I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SAYING YES IN JOB APPLICATIONS WHEN THEY ASK DO I HAVE A SUSPENDED LICENSE

NO LONGER WIL I... WEL YOU GUYS KNOW THE REST

ON THAT FAITHFULL day of july 18th of 2006, i platanodrifter, recieved a racing on a public roadway ticket, after fighting the ticket, on january 24th 2007 my license was supended for 1 year! WELL GUESS WHAT FUCKING DAY IT IS COPPERS! :D ITS JAN 24 2008 FUCKERS! AND I GOT MY FREEDOM BACK !!!!!! :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:waveynaug:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::0oo::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:Rally20Sm:0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::0hsnap::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::mswerd::mswerd::mswerd::mswerd::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:lolhittin:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::driving::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool:

Now Somebody Buy My Fucking Car Damn It!!!!!

Last edited:
yeah i got my license suspended for a year on july 2006 for the same thing...i had a hardship license until july 2007....i got the ticket on 6/6/06 on my way to see The Omen (which i never got to see).

i somehow miraculously avoided getting a ticket even when i was driving recklessly in front of a few cops i didn't notice... i guess someone was watching over me those few times....hopefully he doesn't take a break :bigthumbu but yeah ima see what ima doo for my next car but i dont thing its gonna be a sports car....time has proven i cant have a sports car for a daily

Makes you feel 16 again doesn't it. lol

sure does:p

i somehow miraculously avoided getting a ticket even when i was driving recklessly in front of a few cops i didn't notice... i guess someone was watching over me those few times....hopefully he doesn't take a break :bigthumbu but yeah ima see what ima doo for my next car but i dont thing its gonna be a sports car....time has proven i cant have a sports car for a daily

sure does:p

VIP STATUS!

No more sports cars for you. You need to get a van.

112605023352113.jpg

that prev is hard as fuck...but yeah

welcome back carlos.....i can relate ...congrats man

No more sports cars for you. You need to get a van.

funny you should say that i am deciding between a 305 status cadillac fleetwood a redneck status 4 x 4 lifted chevy 1500 truck or tahoe, or a vip status van like the one you just posted we'll just see:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom