no Lebron thread yet?!?!?!

1988-chrysler-lebaron-gtc-2.jpg

The Elite3 come to Miami and the Heat just signed Mike Miller to a 5yr $30M deal. Thats our shooter so when Wade and LBJ command double teams they can just kick it out to MM for 3. Now we need to bring Shaq back and thats our starting 5. The Miami Heat will own the NBA No 3peat for the Lakers. Best part is that the Elite3 are taking less money so we will def build a good roster unlike Espn and the Heat haters keep claiming, we're going to get minimum salary vets to join LMAO!

this was done so when wade is done with his contract he's off to chicago, and we keep lebron. I called it. Either lebron stays in cleveland or comes to miami. And remember he may be taking a paycut but because he signed with miami nike is giving him an extra million a year. Increased shoe sales etc.

The Elite3 come to Miami and the Heat just signed Mike Miller to a 5yr $30M deal. Thats our shooter so when Wade and LBJ command double teams they can just kick it out to MM for 3. Now we need to bring Shaq back and thats our starting 5. The Miami Heat will own the NBA No 3peat for the Lakers. Best part is that the Elite3 are taking less money so we will def build a good roster unlike Espn and the Heat haters keep claiming, we're going to get minimum salary vets to join LMAO!

What?!? Yea let's bring Kobe also right? Wade and Lebron are smart players the will only score if there open and or have a lane open, we have seen multiple times that both Lebron and Wade have no problem passing up the ball.

What?!? Yea let's bring Kobe also right? Wade and Lebron are smart players the will only score if there open and or have a lane open, we have seen multiple times that both Lebron and Wade have no problem passing up the ball.

I spoke with u last night on this.....I agree that they are talented smart players, Lebron being my fav since the McDonalds all american game.Only thing is that like i said they will have to find a rhythm, because have u ever seen a bunch of nice guys going into a restaurant everyone wants to hold the door, they may face the same type of situation with scoring and ball handling.

Sick, didn't know they got Miller locked in.

I spoke with u last night on this.....I agree that they are talented smart players, Lebron being my fav since the McDonalds all american game.Only thing is that like i said they will have to find a rhythm, because have u ever seen a bunch of nice guys going into a restaurant everyone wants to hold the door, they may face the same type of situation with scoring and ball handling.

hah, first I heard anyone put it like that. I agree to a point, especially since both coming off past seasons where they had to carry a team, they will enjoy having someone else to dish it to who can carry their weight. But I don't think they will have too hard of a problem figuring out when to put the ball in the hole.

Lebron is my favorite player to date in the NBA, followed by wade then Kobe. I thought this whole thing was just hype, I could not believe it when it was official.

I'll tell you what, Lakers are still damn good though.

Back
Top Bottom