NISSAN SILVIA S16... maybe

jdmnismo300 said:
i think its ass ugly but yo were are u taking automotive design classes??? D.A.S.H.???

it was class i took when i went to A.I (art Institute of ft. lauderdale)

anyways... my research mabye wrong but i googled it and thats what i got... anyways the S-Chassis does need to come out... maybe i should get back into school and design a new s-chassis

Look, Nissan is in the perfect position to make a low-priced sports car. All they'll need to do is use the FM platform in which most of their FR cars are in. Grab the crappiest VQ engines in their inventory (Meaning no VVEL or high-revving crap found in the new VQ37VHR). Throw in an interior crappier than the Versa. Give it a crappy name, "Nissan 350S Spec V GT-R". And bam, you got a profitable car.

The only reason why Nissan hasn't made a new low-priced sports car is because Ghosn hasn't seen how it can be profitable. Because thats all he cares about:

[size=+4]PROFIT[/size]​

I'm bored @ skewl. Someone help me. :lol:

Oh, I almost forgot. One big benefit to the 350S is that you could get replacement parts from every Nissan vehicle made. Yes, even the Versa, all the way up to the QX56. Nissan hearts parts sharing. Because parts sharing leads to $$PROFIT$$

While Ghosn is likely the reason there is no new Silvia, he is the reason we have a 350z, Skyline (G35 for the tards that never made the connection), and soon enough, a GTR.

In Japan there is a huge Silva following, aftermarket, ect and 350z sales are slowing. It wouldn't be a huge shock for such a historic car to make a comeback some day soon.

350z sales are slowing probably cuz its pretty expensive for the car u get. its almost as much as a skyline (g35) and its def not as luxurious. plus, its def not lightweight. S-Chassis comeback FTW! but that photoshop is ugly IMO. we need something along the lines of a refined s-13 or s-15

That pic is OLD! but yea, They cannot make another S chassis for the states because it'll "slide" into Z sales like it did back in the 90's. Besides we already have the Altima coupe which I believe (w/ some mods to the front and taillights) coulda been a 250S/350S (not SX cuz the dont use the X anymore like the 350Z).

the new 07-08(not sure bout the 08) z motor has got a HUGE problem with consuming oil people are bringing there cars to the dealer knocking and what do u know your brand new car has ZERO oil everyone says they should just check there oil but come on its an 07 consuming almost a quart in 1-2 weeks and nissan aint doin nothing about claiming they are in the process of looking into it but sum dealer mechanics say they know whats up with em dealers are sending ppl home with "keep checking your oil" deff not cool

do i smell a design competition??? lol i say we have a design competition lol SKETCH, PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, anything allowed to produce what would be the next s-chassis lemme get sum feedback so i cant start a thread on this im very bored lol

^hmm i work at nissan i havent herd of that but we bearlys ell Z33s anyways cause everyone wants a dman titan or armada.

This pic is older than the interent I saw this like back in 2003

nothing to argue about, its fake there is no S16 concept and if they made a S16 it wouldn't have a SR20VET.

Piner said:
This pic is older than the interent I saw this like back in 2003

nothing to argue about, its fake there is no S16 concept and if they made a S16 it wouldn't have a SR20VET.
If the S16 is made we woudln't see it. It will cut into sales of the SE-R,Altima coupe, and the Z. It can come like the altima coupe 4 cyl & 6 cyl.

Back
Top Bottom