Night time running light short?

wiseguy

NKOTB
So i got my car back from the shop that built my motor and there is now a short I cant find for the life of me. Every time my head lights are turned on it pops the fuse that is responsible for my cluster light, and the running lights behind my car. I have checked ground, i have put diffrent fuses, better fuses, new bulbs ect.. just troubleshooting the best i can with the given time and knowledge i have. Has any one out there come in contact with this same problem. And dont come at me with that "there is a search bar.. use it":chair: type shit. I obviously have searched not only this forum but also zilvia, 240sx forum, nico club, you name it. No one can come to a conclusion. (every single other light works, reverse, brake, blinkers, headlights)

s13 marker lights and running lights dash and on for tails r conected to the same cicruit
if theres a short anywhere i would suspect in the front...this will happen
check all lights including rear and tag light
unplug all of them to see if fuse pops if no... one of ur lights has a short
if yes then one of the wires r shorting to ground or theres sum janky wiring on ur light circuit

yea, i have checked the harness, all is well there. What Sr proposed was a great way to trouble shoot it. Thanks for your advice. Ill give it a shot and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom