Nick Hogan Confirmed for XDC 2010 with Nissan 350z

Let Nick be sounds like you guys are just jealous that he is doing all this professional drifting stuff and you guys are stuck doing donuts in countyline!!

Everybody makes mistakes that's how life is im pretty sure he learned his lesson and he if didn't who are you guys to judge? I know for a fact he doesn't give 3 fucks about what any of you guys think you know why? while your behind a keyboard yapping about this and that he is in castle in central florida blowing air into his nuts deciding what track he is going to rent next and which of his 2 drift cars will he take out!

Let Nick be sounds like you guys are just jealous that he is doing all this professional drifting stuff and you guys are stuck doing donuts in countyline!!

Everybody makes mistakes that's how life is im pretty sure he learned his lesson and he if didn't who are you guys to judge? I know for a fact he doesn't give 3 fucks about what any of you guys think you know why? while your behind a keyboard yapping about this and that he is in castle in central florida blowing air into his nuts deciding what track he is going to rent next and which of his 2 drift cars will he take out!

and his sister is showering in the room next to him.. NAKED..

Fuck Nick Hogan. I hope he crashes at an event, rolls over, falls out car, then car runs him back over.

i also like how his only sponsor, which happens to be his "charity" is the one sponsoring/financing his drift team....

lets all go donate, so we can keep nick drifting...

so wtf is the point of naming it a charity it should even be considered that if the funds go directly to him to buy tires and shit, Him and his dad are loaded he should run no sponser but himself.

u guys are stupid it was an accident i know a guy that was in the club with his best friend and when the club was over they was driving home and they crash and his friend in the pasenger died and and his doing time now he was not speeding or racing just driving home are u guys going to hate on him too

u guys are stupid it was an accident i know a guy that was in the club with his best friend and when the club was over they was driving home and they crash and his friend in the pasenger died and and his doing time now he was not speeding or racing just driving home are u guys going to hate on him too

Uhh theres a difference between that situation and Nick Hogan.

Hey nick.
I know you come on here and browse.
I'll gladly bring my car anywhere you rent out around central Florida and have tandem practice with you.

Lmk bro.

Are you freaking kidding me? Unless you have been in a car wreak this bad how would you know if you were to survive with or without the seatbelt? For the most part trying to justify yourself by saying " I dont drive like an idiot and i dont wear my seatbelt unless I am at the track" is the type of attitude that ends up getting people in trouble in the first place. Lets not forget the fact that it is illegal. I rather take the chance of wearing a seatbelt and walk away with belt burn and maybe a fracture or few bones broken and live than possibly not walking away at all.

it goes both ways. my father was in a serious car accident years ago and if he was wearing his seatbelt he wouldnt be here today. it would have killed him in the accident. but you better believe he is a strong believer in wearing a seatbelt now.

btw if nick hogan came ot countyline or any other local track i bet alot of you will swing off his wang and not punhc him in the face or even say a damn thing about how you really feel about him behind the computer screen lol.

it goes both ways. my father was in a serious car accident years ago and if he was wearing his seatbelt he wouldnt be here today. it would have killed him in the accident. but you better believe he is a strong believer in wearing a seatbelt now.

btw if nick hogan came ot countyline or any other local track i bet alot of you will swing off his wang and not punhc him in the face or even say a damn thing about how you really feel about him behind the computer screen lol.

this^^ is sooo truee !

I think people are mixing jealousy with disgust.

I am not jealous of rich people living normal rich people lives, but its disgusting that rich people can get away with the crap they do. Nick is just 1 example of many. I don't think it can be argued that without his dad, he'd have paid a higher consequence and certainly wouldn't be living it up, racing his happy ass around in sweet cars on sweet tracks around the country. I think that's as legitimate a reason as any to hate, especially on this site.

On the same token, C'est la vie. Fuck it man, it is what it is and no amount of bitching will change it. Worry about your own lives and you'll die with less wrinkles.

I love how people act as if you have never sped on a public road before. Sure, we don't have 800 hp Supras. But if some of us did, you know you wouldn't hold back. And if you give a friend a ride, you would be like, "Ready to feel some power?"

Back
Top Bottom