Nice stance

^^ yup sure do. I'm good friends with sam. Don't come out to events as much anymore though because I have a daughter now, well for 2 yrs I have.

I posted them up on quite a few places and they are on my facebook too. If know where they were posted up let me know. I really need to start watermarking my work again and stop being lazy.

well shit if your in o-town when
my cars done we should meet up and gets some
pics cause I also shoot when I can I need a lens badly though the stock
xt lens not cutting it I wish I never sold my good lens

Yeah man I'm down. I'm really only free on sunday due to having my daughter and even then she'll have to tag along on a shoot.

Nice shots!

I didn't think anyone would try a night time rolling shot, but it came out better than I expected.:bigthumbu

It could work if the lighting is right. And busa know's what he is doing.

That's fine dude I actully go to Orlando every sun to ride the skatepark over by the excutive airport

Do you skate, bike or fruitboot?

i believe it was on zilvia, posted by the owner of the s14... forgot his name.

Sam, he's a member here but hardly posts.

Nice shots!

I didn't think anyone would try a night time rolling shot, but it came out better than I expected.:bigthumbu

Trust me it was alot of burst shooting to get one good shot. I did some of the s13 and because it was so dark they didn't come out as well.

It could work if the lighting is right. And busa know's what he is doing.

Don't lie to them you know I just press buttons and hope for the best. :p But yeah this is my second time doing night rolling shots and the first set were doodoo.

I wish they made those fuckin wheels in 18s i would have them on my car, what are the tire specs on the koookie

I wish they made those fuckin wheels in 18s i would have them on my car, what are the tire specs on the koookie

ik the front are 235 -40 cause it looks so siqq (i asked him already at a meet )
i think he said 245-40 rear but dont hold me to that

Back
Top Bottom