Next Gainesville Road Course T-N-T is May 5.

gvilleracer

Driver
Gainesville road course Test-n-Tune next Sat.
40$ all day pass.
Must have a helmet
Runs start at 10:00 am.

Come take some corners, drift, compete for times, whatever you want. Just have fun. Bring a tent, chairs, lunch and plenty to drink. Lets spend a day at the track now that the wheathers getting nice. Event still runs in the rain, only it gets funner.

See you there.

Is there any aerial pic of the course or a drawing of how the road course is mapped out? I have heard Gville's track is very small.

MiamiGrinch240 said:
Is there any aerial pic of the course or a drawing of how the road course is mapped out? I have heard Gville's track is very small.

Like its one of the coolest tracks in Fl dude

Here are some Google Earth shoots.

The bottom straight is ~850' Long while the 2 going diagonal like this \ are closer to ~900' and the track is ~23' wide.

Attachments

• GV2.jpg
    GV2.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 65
  • GV1.jpg
    GV1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 66
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dood I love having you here. Im just stoked you are gonna finally put that bitch to good use.

yo if the earth opens up and swallows this s13 im giving up

and by good use I mean a track not "omg look at my action shotz im on teh highway doin teh speedlimitz"

Ahhh!! I can't go this time... My sister is graduating...

I went the last two times.. They are pretty supportive of drifters. Well, until you go in their grass. The corners are really fun, but technical, You have mangy alot. Also the back corner is insanely fun. 3rd gear. he he he. There is a bump on the circle and it F's you up... Otherwise It's a really fun track. Last month there were 4 turbo 350z, 3 300zxTT's, 2 R33 GTR's, a crap load of 3 series, a couple KA-T's..

It was really fun. I wish I could go this month.

They have them every month

I always drive the car hard TJ, you have just never gone driving with me so you don't know any better. I live for high speed cornering. On ramps and off ramps are like my heaven on earth. Drag racing is fun but gets boring after a couple runs. Road courses I have always wanted to do but could never afford and autoX isn't my thing because I just don't see the fun in weaving through cones. LOL at the "action shot highway speedlimitz" I didn't even know he was takin pics until he sent it to me.

Might get up to G-ville for a track day, my sister is a gator so I am there every now and then. Might try and go when I can get my friend Brian(Orion on FA and KA-T.org) to head out there so I'm not the only one doin the road course while everyone else is drifting.

MiamiGrinch240 said:
I always drive the car hard TJ, you have just never gone driving with me so you don't know any better. I live for high speed cornering. On ramps and off ramps are like my heaven on earth. Drag racing is fun but gets boring after a couple runs. Road courses I have always wanted to do but could never afford and autoX isn't my thing because I just don't see the fun in weaving through cones. LOL at the "action shot highway speedlimitz" I didn't even know he was takin pics until he sent it to me.

Might get up to G-ville for a track day, my sister is a gator so I am there every now and then. Might try and go when I can get my friend Brian(Orion on FA and KA-T.org) to head out there so I'm not the only one doin the road course while everyone else is drifting.

Dont let Queer West Kouki get to you. He didnt buy my Sil80 cause the Welded diff was to aggressive for him! Freaking Sissy! :D

Instead some dipshit bought it and wrecked it 3 times. Thanks a lot TJ!

How awsome, a man who writes in pink calls me a queer :laugh: Dont make me post the pics of you during gayfest wearing the licorice between your asscheeks.

hey man who knows what would have happened to it in my custody. It might have been posessed drive itself back to your house and rape you in your sleep, then drive into the ocean.

"...then drive into the ocean."

I can see TJ now, where the hell is my car? I swore I tied the cleat down at this exact spot!

ROFLMAO

do a lot of people usually go? pre-reg required? how does this work i pretty much already decided to go i just wanna know what's the scenario!! i'm outa school and have 9 tires piled up in my garage errrrr time to get rid of em!

etxxz said:
do a lot of people usually go? pre-reg required? how does this work i pretty much already decided to go i just wanna know what's the scenario!! i'm outa school and have 9 tires piled up in my garage errrrr time to get rid of em!

Exactly what i wanna know i got like 650 bucks saved up for swap i dont mind paying 40 bucks to drift...

kwkouki said:
How awsome, a man who writes in pink calls me a queer :laugh: Dont make me post the pics of you during gayfest wearing the licorice between your asscheeks.

roffles

Back
Top Bottom