next event......

Big track or skidpad make it day events. Night events are whack especially when on the big track. I say keep skidpads as is and move the sunday events to day time, if it gets to hot that day bring water and a tent easy.

Big track or skidpad make it day events. Night events are whack especially when on the big track. I say keep skidpads as is and move the sunday events to day time, if it gets to hot that day bring water and a tent easy.
Well from now on the events will be in the daytime until the temperature gets too hot to bare and we'll switch it back to night time again. Before we switched over to doing night events this year, I know a lot of people got burned nasty by the sun at the last daytime event.

Well from now on the events will be in the daytime until the temperature gets too hot to bare and we'll switch it back to night time again. Before we switched over to doing night events this year, I know a lot of people got burned nasty by the sun at the last daytime event.

yessssssssss daytime event means more pics :D!!! pleaseee post schedule asap you know!! (im having a really busy school/work schedule lol)

:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Thanks.

i hope its on the 8th that would be dope.....i cant keep this street sliding almost getting in trouble thing goin,..... cops have nothing else to do but sit and listen way the hell out on beeline.....whatever

that fatass cop was like whos got the fat kids number, cuz i was 300yrds down the road...hahahaha, im so glad i didnt slide, cuz he was waiting to hear us.....

Back
Top Bottom