Next 3 skid pad dates

u were doin good yo i saw u, and ok , ill see if i can make sept24 event

Thanks man lol. I wasn't gonna slide yesterday at all. But Ralph lent me some wheels with decent tires to put on the front, and I was sliding on a set of my buddies stock s2k wheels lmao. And I killed a set of my cobra wheels lol.

Can't wait for the 24th!!

so i need the name of a few people if anyone can help i would appreciate it ! thanks

1. white s14 with one hid and one factory light
DSC_0580.jpg

2. white 350z
DSC_0559.jpg

3. black sil80

4. gray hatch that always tandems with Miguel with the black hatch
DSC_0350.jpg

5. grey (gun meteal) boosted hatch i know there was like 4 drivers but the owner of the car would be nice
DSC_0424.jpg

6.green s14 boosted this ca
DSC_0414.jpg

the black sil80 is erik im blanking on his screen name though

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

milkyninja is his sfl name

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

yeup im numero 3. but i dont see pic. please post again!!! :))

lol i didnt post a pic

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

the black sil80 is erik im blanking on his screen name though

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

White 14 is ryan sheridan. White z is matt lau, silver hatch is urban (sflusername)

thank you guys videos will be up through out the week busy week and i work so lets see if i can do it all quick

Back
Top Bottom