NEWS: Amy Whinehouse is Dead

Somebody would have posted sooner or later and most of the halfwits on here could care less anyways about what happened in Norway. Everyone is or has become more apathetic to the times that we are living in. There are atrocities everyday and I dont see anyone posting about that. I am not saying that what happened in Norway is not a terrible thing because it is truly a disgusting thing to happen to all those young children and their families.

You look at any actor or actress and musical personality today and more people will show more interest in them than that of a family being killed by extremists in a foreign country or a skating rink shooting spree killing ten people just yesterday. I am not justifying what happened to her but rather just posted something to talk about. Its no different than Ryan Dunn dying in a car wreck and me not giving a care in the world because he was nothing to me. If it really didnt matter just let the thread die.
That is why I said
Ok back to regular operations as before

Last edited:
Bomb blasts rocked Oslo and then a guy went on a shooting spree at a youth camp killing Children and young adults and family members. They think it was just this one guy but are searching for another person just in case. Some people are calling it a false flag which could be possible. Still the guy basically came out of nowhere and just went nuts apparently. Kinda reminds me of what happened to Senator Gifford but on a much larger scale. That should sum it up...

177513d1311446780-amy-whinehouse-found-dead-amy-whinehouse-cocaine.png

Back
Top Bottom