newby drift *hurricane fun*

offramps at 60... 3rd gear..

RAWR hurricanes are fun!!

but good start bro

hit up somewhere that is lit up for camera purposes. looked fun.
i remember drifting during last years canes. unfortuneately i cant drift this one b/c some idiot put nails in his swail b/c he didnt want ppl parking there (i guess the little triangle parking stops are too much trouble for him) and popped two of my new yokohama's... :mad:

LateralMotion said:
hit up somewhere that is lit up for camera purposes. looked fun.
i remember drifting during last years canes. unfortuneately i cant drift this one b/c some idiot put nails in his swail b/c he didnt want ppl parking there (i guess the little triangle parking stops are too much trouble for him) and popped two of my new yokohama's... :mad:
go put nails in his driveway :D thats a lil fuked up tho.... report his ass.. the "Swale" is GOVT. property NO HOMEOWNER HAS ANY RIGHT TO THAT LAND!!! according to the CockSmoKERs @ BSO and other local Law Enforcement agencies and the good ol rulebooks

Turb0wned said:
lol dont know how you people can do that to ur cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol it looked fun though.

Drive in a "tropical storm" or drift our cars in genral? If you are asking how we dont feel shamefull about drifting our cars its because were a different breed. Ive met a few people who cringe at the though of a vehical being driven hard.

its basically just tires really atleast for me i have sum minor mods (strut bars) no major body warp or anythingjus good ole happy slidin!:D

kenrick dont buy that old myth drive on it for 30min city driving and its broke in, just to check throw it in 5th gear at like 30mph and floor it if it doesnt slip your good

Piner said:
kenrick dont buy that old myth drive on it for 30min city driving and its broke in, just to check throw it in 5th gear at like 30mph and floor it if it doesnt slip your good

and if it does slip....horribly go get yourself a new one to break in.

haha i had off today so i told my chic i was gonna take her to work so she didnt have to drive her car...i told her well take the 240 instead of my tahoe so we can slide in the rain n she gave me the "evil eye" that im sure alot of yall men know what im talkin about ...so yea we took the tahoe lol

oh well ....looks like yall had fun

i get da fukin "eye" all da time da worst is when your tryin to mantain a drift and dey slap your arm and say "baaabe"..... it interupts my initial d music..... and my super awesome underground d1 tokyo drifting techniques

ha.....if you guys drift with skill you'd get extra wet pussy instead of "the eye" i had a EX that would say no.....then after a drive....things would change she loves the way i drive when i drive full out. now to think of it ive had quit a few ex's like that.

Back
Top Bottom