New Years Question...

if we figure out where, Im so there, this is the reason Im coming back right after cmas so I can party it up with you all, lets get to planning! haha

I cant wait to see you all again.

yeah thats normally the way we tend to throw them! :D That would be awesome, Ive held a few sfld parties at my house mandy, so if you have an questions about how I made them work lol feel free to ask but that would be great if we could do it there :D

Last edited:
look the thing is ill be able to offer my house but ppl got to pitch in and shyt. its gotta be a BYOB party

Thats good. Start a thread for it and make a list of what we need to bring. Then people will sign up saying "hey ill bring cups" or "hey ill bring a 24 pack" or something.

Example:

Cups- smiddydiddyeleventy
Chips- poopface34
Beer- jeepster

I just didn't want anything to far away so everyone on here that is in Miami can go.
But I'm down for whatever location, I personally don't care.

I can bring whatever you need, and help you set up AND clean up afterwards.

If I can afford another bus ticket to Miami, I am down to chill. I gotta see how much I am gonna have that week (wont be much lol).

well if no body wants to throw a party anyone wanna make plans to do something else on new years, cause thats when Ill be back, and Ill be with nat. Anyone have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom