New Wheels

Elliot G

Spectator
So I just bought these wheels and its been a while since ive used my camera. Wheels are XXR 521 18x8.5 +30 and 18x10 +25. Camera is a Nikon D3000. C&C welcome, and yes I know i need to go lower.

5444033794_993c29a5a5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Why that size and offset up front?

i wanted a staggered look and i already new that the 18x10 +25 wouldnt fit in the front with out some serious spacers. the only other size they had was the 8.5" for these wheels and the lowest offset was +30. i need a 15mm spacer to make it flush up front. the rears are flush (also xxr only sells these in +25 for these widths) but i just need to get my coilvers to get a better stance. ill also probably drop done to a 245 instead of a 255 that i have now

17x9.5 +15 sits 9mm more inward than a 9 +0 which I have up front with 4* camber.

17x9 +15 sits 6mm less flush than that, each 6m is 1* less camber. thats 15mm so 2.5ish* camber less, which is 1.5* and STOCK s14 alignment settings.

and a 8+0 only sits 2mm outward more than a 9 +15.

Not to mention, s14 fenders take more offset than s13s.

17x9.5 +15 sits 9mm more inward than a 9 +0 which I have up front with 4* camber.

17x9 +15 sits 6mm less flush than that, each 6m is 1* less camber. thats 15mm so 2.5ish* camber less, which is 1.5* and STOCK s14 alignment settings.

and a 8+0 only sits 2mm outward more than a 9 +15.

Not to mention, s14 fenders take more offset than s13s.

I don't plan on running as much camber as you. I plan on keeping the camber as close to stock as I can. It's gonna be a daily and I don't feel like flipping tires periodically to keep the wear even. I had that issue with my old s13 as I was running close to 5 degrees of camber. I appreciate the input and I will consider it when I order my spacers

Last edited:
That's my whole point, but you obviously cant read that well.

a 18x8 +0 will stay within stock camber settings and be semi flush.

Also, camber doesnt wear tires TOE does. I have 4* of camber on all 4 corners, my front tires last me ~2 years.

That's my whole point, but you obviously cant read that well.

a 18x8 +0 will stay within stock camber settings and be semi flush.

Also, camber doesnt wear tires TOE does. I have 4* of camber on all 4 corners, my front tires last me ~2 years.

yes i know toe does but your wear will be mainly located on the inner portions of the wheels.

Back
Top Bottom