new vid street drifting edited nicely

i would have messed around in third but we weren't there very long and the security looked pissed and was radioing info on our cars in. :eek:

Yea put it in 3rd gear. I you almost seeing slowing down middle going towards the end of the drift.

yeah! good stuff, you called me last night? i'm not sure if i remember. damn i drank too much. you car looks good bro, keep it up, we gotta make it a little louder. looks hot though.

where is this by sawgrass?

yeah, but dont tell anybody... :chair: it's super hot anyway, only an idiot would drift it. there's full view from sunrise and only 2 entrances for the whole area. i only hit it because it's fairly quiet in the rain and way easier to do with 200 hp.

Last edited:
lol everything is heated now a days, ive had cops roll up to some super secluded spots thankfully the cars were cooling off and nothing happened :bigthumbu

that spot had nothing around it for any by-standards to get hurt so i would doubt if we would have gotten more than told to leave and i know a lot of sunrise cops. i just dont want cops to be seeing my car all the time cuz then it becomes serious

Back
Top Bottom