New S13/S14 Exhaust

those guys are the shit!!! if u wanna buy something from them make sure u call and actually speak to them u can probably get a better deal...i called and they took off 100 dollars,tax, and free shipping all because they didnt have exactly wut i wanted....

those guys are the shit!!! if u wanna buy something from them make sure u call and actually speak to them u can probably get a better deal...i called and they took off 100 dollars,tax, and free shipping all because they didnt have exactly wut i wanted....

Haha yea i go to that site all the time and have ordered almost everything I own from there, there cool guys.

^oh nice. I still havent decided if i want the pipes to come out straight or angled, or what size piping to run since its going on a N/A KA, im thinking 1 3/4 piping? but im scared its going to soun dlike crap, so i may run some long resonators.

I'm going withsomthing like this, of course this will be a ONLY track day exhaust. I thought it sounded decent.

YouTube - 240SX exhaust

Last edited:
that sounds good.....i want something efficient but quiet....the can i got now is loud as fuck for no apparent reason...any recommendations??

^well weirdly if you want to make your own exhaust, get the biggest longest resonator, and a megnaflow muflfer, they acctually have mufflers that look decent oem like, I have herd there mufflers on alot of cars and they sound pretty nice.

isnt that the same thing as the trust dd? Or am I mistaken.. Which if it is, doesn't jtz or someone on here have it on a NA KA?

Back
Top Bottom