New RWD video (eGarage)

Probably the best RWB video to come out i think because it focuses on the dude, instead of the other videos which is pretty much about the cars.

"I wont even think about quitting smoking" ahaha I like how he added that in there.

Does anyone have any knowledge on how well he performs at the track with these cars. I never seen any in car footage or anything like that. From my understanding they perform just as amazing as they look.

That video definitely showed where the love of cars should be, driving, instead always being a competition for who is the lowest or who is the fastest.

Sometimes we just want to ride out and Drive.....

This guy is awesome. He doesn't hate on any other car just understands its a different style. Doesn't care about anything but the cars. Wish there were more people like him

BRO HE IS LIKE A CAR GOD BRO! I'll post vids of him racing.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

[ame="http://vimeo.com/25449887"]RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF on Vimeo[/ame]

They need a feature video of Nojima Yusuke, Nakai's painter. Before RWB it was Rough World, and all they built were some crazy ae86's. Nojima still builds some gnarly corollas...

Back
Top Bottom