New NFS "Pro street"

the new GTR drives so AWESOME I left it stock except for dark purple paint...you'll own ALL ( I say this cuz Ive beaten cars a/ 200 up more than me. GTO (new one) makes the best drag car ( sub 8s)

KaZ_7 said:
woa relax the supras a ;i; betta (1/2 mile high 11)
he goat is now in the low 7s. The base c6 is HORRIBLE at speed runs ( its so light that I lift and crash

Last edited:
Maybe I just fail, Maybe I just suck, Maybe this game just sucks....but where the hell do you buy cars at in this game???????????? Im stuck with a S13, Cobalt, and 350z. Can you even buy cars in this game or do you have to win them all?

LowRisksCC MA47 said:
Maybe I just fail, Maybe I just suck, Maybe this game just sucks....but where the hell do you buy cars at in this game???????????? Im stuck with a S13, Cobalt, and 350z. Can you even buy cars in this game or do you have to win them all?
you fail LOL. To buy cars , in the main career menu it will say cars then click it and then it will say car lot and garage. Pick car lot and there u go. I honestly didn't have to buy except for the c6 and GTR

Leo said:
you fail LOL. To buy cars , in the main career menu it will say cars then click it and then it will say car lot and garage. Pick car lot and there u go. I honestly didn't have to buy except for the c6 and GTR
Did I miss that between all the dick riding going on from the DJ to Ryan Cooper???? :mad:
NFS > Me.

yeah here comes Ryan Cooper they call him the comeback kid damn it is annoying but over all the game is awsome i like it and i find it funny how they took the games from the streets to the track and i think the first need for speed with cops if im not wrong

Simply_Jdm said:
yeah here comes Ryan Cooper they call him the comeback kid damn it is annoying but over all the game is awsome i like it and i find it funny how they took the games from the streets to the track and i think the first need for speed with cops if im not wrong

i so lost on wtf u guys are talki about...guess i have to get the game to understand!

I played it at a friends house on his PS3 thinking it would be really gay like the other NFS games. But the drifting part is pretty cool... still not realistic at all but some how I get 1st place everytime... its hillarious.

KaZ_7 said:
woa relax the supras a ;i; betta (1/2 mile high 11)
just did a 1/2 mile...11.73 ws/ shitty shifting ;) edit : now im 11.33 :bigthumbu

Last edited:
FlyinFINN said:
I played it at a friends house on his PS3 thinking it would be really gay like the other NFS games. But the drifting part is pretty cool... still not realistic at all but some how I get 1st place everytime... its hillarious.

It's cuz you are Finnish.

I beat Ryo. I suck at drifting in the game. I conquer ALL at everything else especially drag racing. My PS3 is being gay not lett me go online. Something to do w/ DNS setting?

Back
Top Bottom