new maxima found on bricks

Juan Henao

Obi Juan, AKA xero240
Driver
I was driving by Premier Auto Technics in Pembroke Pines tonight when out of the corner of my eye I notice this car.
YES IT IS SITTING ON BRICKS!!!! I didn't know **** like that happened in this part of town, specialy with the P. Pines police department 3 buildings down and a donking Doughnuts right in front of where the car is.
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he had rented rims. A guy a work had some on his Maxima from Rent n Go and they would call work cause he didnt pay and would have us tell him if he didnt pay up the car WILL be on bricks.

Those rims are not good looking anyways.

OMFG thats funny sh*t! I've never heard of any car sitting on bricks in Florida! (Atleast I haven't seen any 'round here near little havana, just some Celica Supras I want to rescue from the duct tape monster!) Man that must really suck for that guy when he got there.... or maybe (once again assuming the driver was a guy) A psycho ex just wont get off his nutz?

i have! i had a friend that used to do that for a living. but yea that really does suck!

RPS13 said:
i have! i had a friend that used to do that for a living. but yea that really does suck!
Hahaha i remember growing up in Carol City everybody kept there hubcaps because thats how u ended up otherwise. LOL I remember always seeing 280zx's on bricks for some reason.... Oh i remember because they were all owned by Puerto Ricans and you know y'all don't believe in jackstands Jones. J/K

Last edited:
Nelvis138 said:
Hahaha i remember growing up in Carol City everybody kept there hubcaps because thats how u ended up otherwise.

That's funny because just the other day they stole my friend's mom's spinner hubcaps. Why would anyone want spinning hubcaps on they're car in the first place......pfft what am i talking about spinning hubcaps is PIMP NIGGUUHH :cool:

WannaBDrifter said:
That's funny because just the other day they stole my friend's mom's spinner hubcaps. Why would anyone want spinning hubcaps on they're car in the first place......pfft what am i talking about spinning hubcaps is PIMP NIGGUUHH :cool:

Thats MCC 4 ya.

kwkouki said:
See, even poor people on welfare can roll on 26 rims that KEEP SPINNIN! :D

Dude most people on welfare that I know happen to live in a nice section-8 housing( yes some section-8 housing is built brand new and nicely now), drive a Jaguar S-Type or similar rides, and have 2 plasma TV's and a nicely furnished home all while collecting a check off the gov and pretending they can't get a job for whatever reasons I won't bring up any to avoid conflict.
I couldn't live like that but sometimes you see guys with a nice ride and dumb people (women especially) judge them by there car when they live at home with mom in a Project housing. I'm not knocking this it's a beautiful thing to fool people it's just not for me. This guy probably did get his wheels repoed.
Well like KW sand 3-6 mafia say: were ridin spinners!

Last edited:
I couldn't live like that but sometimes you see guys with a nice ride and dumb people (women especially) judge them by there car when they live at home with mom in a Project housing. I'm not knocking this it's a beautiful thing to fool people it's just not for me. This guy probably did get his wheels repoed.
Well like KW sand 3-6 mafia say: were ridin spinners!
Much agreed. I don't like it when people think I'm some retard when I say I'm working on my car and they find out its a "Corolla". Oh well. Thats when actions speak louder than words and ya finally get around to pulling that swap and show them why expensive, oversized chrome doesn't equal fast.

--Poor guy. Rotors look like they've been mistrated as well.

****, that guy rented his rims, got them repoed, then rented bricks and got them repoed...and now the bank is rolling by his house lookin for his car. Sucks when you go upside down in the note...another reason why Older cars > New cars IMO.

I agree, bro. So much hassle with new cars: insurance, costs, value, and the fact that they're progressively getting heavier and heavier. Not to mention the design of older cars are less consequential when you bang them up. I can speak about that with experience. The whole concept of our opinions of why older cars > new cars would make an awesome thread in my opinion.

Otherwise... yea, sucks for Mr. Shift_repo'd up there.

illphantasm said:
I agree, bro. So much hassle with new cars: insurance, costs, value, and the fact that they're progressively getting heavier and heavier. Not to mention the design of older cars are less consequential when you bang them up. I can speak about that with experience. The whole concept of our opinions of why older cars > new cars would make an awesome thread in my opinion.

Otherwise... yea, sucks for Mr. Shift_repo'd up there.

nah nah Shift_RePo-wn3d!

LOL... yeah I bet they were rent to own wheels! Why is it they keep making cars so heavy! Yeah you can go fast in some of them but you're going one direction and one direction only!

Why is it they keep making cars so heavy! Yeah you can go fast in some of them but you're going one direction and one direction only
Yea, all those electronics and luxuries that we've all been spoiled by are a definite factor, as well as the design and materials they use, as well. My car is a healthy ~2,300 pounds and it has everything I personally could ever need in a car. Minus the automatic transmission, of course.

Back
Top Bottom