New IPhone 4 pic.

rubez

Well i was bored at work this morning and I got my new I phone and took this pic and also with a little help of the photo shop app came with this
5a160eab.jpg

No I haven't had a problem with my I phone yet. Its pretty much as fast or faster than my laptop. The flash is pretty good on the camera and it focuses now. That's really the only difference. Oh and the fact that there is a camera on the front as well which I won't prolly use ever

I believe it's a 6. But I correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
5mp for your rear camera. and the front is vga camera so its like .3 if you needed a number.

and doesnt say much for your laptop..lol

Not at all lol. It's a piece. Iv had it for college for 2 years now. Lol. Like I said just bored at work. And thanks for the correction

cool u wasted money on useless shit its phone you use it too make phone calls, how come nobody makes a phone thats just that a phone without apps and bills that rape your wallet.

oh and that camera sucks my lg vue takes way better picsat 2.0 mp :bigthumbu

Well that's why I have something called a girlfriend, that likes things like this that is willing to pay for it. Or else my cheap ass wouldn't have one but yes thanks for bringing that too my attention that your lg puuu is so awesome

Well that's why I have something called a girlfriend, that likes things like this that is willing to pay for it. Or else my cheap ass wouldn't have one but yes thanks for bringing that too my attention that your lg puuu is so awesome

so your girl is a gold digger nice:bigthumbu

everyone hates on the iphone, if u dont like it get of its balls already.
n the it takes way better pics than that cuz my sis has one

any ways u buys a cell phone to just make calls now a days

fuck phone calls when u can drive a space ship with ur phone

My 8 mp rear cam > ur iphone 5mp rear cam.

My face to face video chat where ever i am > ur wifi only face to face chat

Just saying

able to drift on 3 wheels>Face to Face Interactions > ur 8mp Cam > Iphone 5mp cam

abe dont get mad at me im just trying to prove a point

Back
Top Bottom