Need To Know Good Body Shop Asap!!!!!!

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
ok look i love having a shop a customer came in left a car got it fixed then abandoned it at the shop my dad put a lean on it and now i have a new daily driver :D a 2000 buick regal GS thats right 4dr supercharged leather seats i love it :bigthumbu but it needs paint so please lmk of any good body shops were i can take it to get painted thank you i'll post pics in the members ride section tommarow :p i know its american blah blah blah but its comfortable and fast and soon to look good so i like.

DownSouthS13 said:
my boy got a body shop....there a bit pricey but do good work!

im more worried about the work than the price pm me a location so i can get a quote so i know how much i got to come up with. this is for my daily so i want it to look nice u know so i just want to see how much its gonna be to fix the damage it has and change the color to black :bigthumbu

Straight Line Collision
(305) 362-9661 7996 W 26th Ct
Hialeah, FL BEST BODY SHOP EVER NI THE HISTORY OF ALL MAN KIND if you need more endorsement ask E30 gangsta

javidrifter said:
Straight Line Collision
(305) 362-9661 7996 W 26th Ct
Hialeah, FL BEST BODY SHOP EVER NI THE HISTORY OF ALL MAN KIND if you need more endorsement ask E30 gangsta

HEY if its E30 gangsta approved it must be good :bigthumbu thanks for the info I'm gonna try them out

just Google mapped them they're close by too even better still

PlatanoDrifter said:
i know its american blah blah blah but its comfortable and fast and soon to look good so i like.

Who cares, it was practically a free whip! Lets see pics after the paint job.

JTNismo said:
Who cares, it was practically a free whip! Lets see pics after the paint job.
+1 i was just getting it out of the way for the people who were gonna start saying that ish :p I personally like it but i dont like the green it is now and needs a little body work on the quarter panel but yeah for a 2000 buick regal gs its nice and im getting it painted black....it was minty on the inside but the outher day i found some bums sleeping in it while parked out in the lot and needless to say THE ASS KICKING COMENCED!!!!!!! they fucked up a few things and ripped off my rear view mirror witch i used to beat one of them over the head with, i was pissed and now its tucked saftly in the back :D assholes :mad:

Aerok180 said:
MAACO, Special this month....Phil could Vouch.....$395

i dont think so im pretty sure its that cheap because u have to have the paint it 2wice a year for it to stay looking good :p

i got a quote from my dads friend who ive seen done good work there is some bad quarter panel fuck up and im changing the color to black pics will be up in members rides section

jdmnismo300 said:
so u beat up bums and drive a regal? hmmmmmmmm lol

hey what would u do if you found 2 bums tearing up the interior of your car just say hey guys beet it dont worry about the damages im made of money so i can fix them with no problem NO i dont think so :bigthumbu

Ask people who go to my dads shop were i work, this is north miami son NW 79th st and 11th ave im not sure y people shit there pants when there here i dont see whats so scary about it but hey something must be since most people on the forum who came here the 1st thing they ask me is "am i safe here?" :laugh: and i calmly reply yeah its all good :bigthumbu

Dude check out allen @ straight line. Amazing work. Nice booth. Awesome facility and hes down to earth and will work with you. I wanted to bring in the e30 stripped and he said ok and knocked off a huge chunk just because he did not have to dissasemble and reassemble. Check him out.

e30 gangsta said:
Dude check out allen @ straight line. Amazing work. Nice booth. Awesome facility and hes down to earth and will work with you. I wanted to bring in the e30 stripped and he said ok and knocked off a huge chunk just because he did not have to dissasemble and reassemble. Check him out.

i will do I'm gonna go by there with the car and ask him how much if i stripped the car down also because its the same thing i told the other guy too i will take off the door panels weather stripping door molds taillights pretty much anything he tells me i need to take off to make his job easier and cheaper :bigthumbu i will I'm gonna register the car and then i'll drive it down there i haven't been driving it because i think its ugly in its current form and i want to paint it before i start. then i can sell the vert and buy a real project car....thanks for the reference I'll make sure i ask for Allen when i go :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom