Need to borrow a car for OSW Easter competition

yea.. so now i need a car since mine won't be done in time. anyone willing to let me drive their car? I will get you some good sig pictures lol i'll buy you lunch and supply tires/gas etc.

Alchemist XL said:
yea.. so now i need a car since mine won't be done in time. anyone willing to let me drive their car? I will get you some good sig pictures lol i'll buy you lunch and supply tires/gas etc.

Someone please lend Dan a car. I have paid his way into the easter competition on april 16th. He'll be running in the advance class so come wish him luck!!!

See you there!!

damn.. i don't even need to qualify? i might as well just sleep in and drive up sunday afternoon for the competition then!

Alchemist XL said:
damn.. i don't even need to qualify? i might as well just sleep in and drive up sunday afternoon for the competition then!
Dan, because joo are the man, you can borrow my car. :eek:

Alchemist XL said:

No you must qualify. But your so self-proclaimed skillfulness has put you there cause thats where you belong.

Borrow Greg's SRawr and put it in my car. Then you can use it.

Or you can use mine how it is.

z4k said:
Borrow Greg's SRawr and put it in my car. Then you can use it.

Or you can use mine how it is.

haha me and greg were talkin last night about swapping it into the white hatch and sharing the car at the event and swapping it out afterwards but thats a lot of work that i dont really wanna do lol it'd be tight though

i might take you up on your offer, we can throw the suspension i have on your tokicos if you want and lower that biatchhhh.

Hey Dan, where do you live? i was thinking about comin up and just crashing at your house for this event. I might see if Josh wants to come too. He might have the FC done. PM me if your up to it.

If my cars ready and I can ditch family then I'll let you take my car for a lap or two. Afterall, you did give me those rims cheap as hell.

slidewayz240sx said:
Hey Dan, where do you live? i was thinking about comin up and just crashing at your house for this event. I might see if Josh wants to come too. He might have the FC done. PM me if your up to it.

I'm farther south than you guys are lol. youre welcome to come by if you didnt wanan drive coast to coast all day

"Someone please lend Dan a car. I have paid his way into the easter competition on april 16th. He'll be running in the advance class so come wish him luck!!!"

Are you serious will you pay my way too?

Dan you can use my car if you help get my parts car over here. and you don't have to pay my way in or for gas. just tires. it's really hard to drift though. open dif with an SR in a FC who does that.

Back
Top Bottom