need some wheel fitment help

The over fender comment was pretty dumb, clearly that car doesn't gave overfenders! And why tell the guy he can't drift a car that looks like that, all he said was "how do i get my car to look like this"! The answer is really simple, buy wheels that size, mount tires that size, roll fenders until that shit fits.

im pretty shure hes just wanting that same fitment. and he said he wants to drag the car, so why the fuck would he want negative camber and stretched tires. thats why i said chargespeed overs, because they look like stock body. that guy had to do do alot of work to fit those fronts. pretty shure he didnt even have front fender wells.

im pretty shure hes just wanting that same fitment. and he said he wants to drag the car, so why the fuck would he want negative camber and stretched tires. thats why i said chargespeed overs, because they look like stock body. that guy had to do do alot of work to fit those fronts. pretty shure he didnt even have front fender wells.

also if you keep reading he also said that he didnt want to roll his fenders.

no no wait i posted i didnt want to roll them awhile ago not in this thread. i dont care about fender rolling hell even fender pulling is fine just as long as its done right and not with a screwdriver in ur backyard.

2nd
i will track the car some time like 2 times a year the rest of the time its a goto work car pretty much. ill get in a street race here and there but its not like i goto race meats looking for races.

3rd
i know the camber will kill my e.t`s thats a given but for the 2 times a year that i go i really dont think it would bother me that much.

i love how that car sits and i would love to do my car that way. but i can do a less aggressive rim if need be so i wont need so much camber. i just wanted to know how much work is this going to be to get this look?
from what i am reading here and there its a pain in the ass pretty much.

maybe a less aggressive rim will help me something like this maybe wont be so much work???

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5827/snowfitmentbe6.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9587/sidecf0.jpg

maybe a less aggressive rim will help me something like this maybe wont be so much work???

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5827/snowfitmentbe6.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9587/sidecf0.jpg

Much more reasonable. This will be much easier to deal with than Dorby's old car. The car will more of a pleasure to drive. I have nothing against Dorby's car, because I think it looks beautiful and it has a lot of work done to it properly, but I know that thing was a pain in the ass to drive around.

Wow, you just really changed your expectations of you car. Rolling fenders is not that hard, fitting wide wheels is not hard either. from experience, you will want to buy new school style coils to go that low. bc, stance and pbm make coils that can go low without changing spring rate, thats very important. Also if the car is going to be driven on the street alot, you're going to rub, so high spring rates will make the car less comfortable, but rub less. Don't change how you want your car to look because some people said negative shit. Buy a good fender roller and make it happen.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

P.s. buy these : http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/46...ezax-2s-18x10-5-22-l-18x13-5-l-5x114-3-a.html

Yea I was going to say, going from that first car to the second one is a HUGE difference. I mean personally I think you should find a medium between the two. Yes the first one is stanced out and obviously would take alot more time to get it to look that way (cutting and welding tubs and strut towers and what-not). But like he^ said, rolling fenders isnt hard at all, I just rolled my friends the other day with a bat and a pipe and it looks legit as fuck. You just need all the right suspension, some fresh wheels, and some patience and you can make you car look fresh.

no no wait i posted i didnt want to roll them awhile ago not in this thread. i dont care about fender rolling hell even fender pulling is fine just as long as its done right and not with a screwdriver in ur backyard.

me and my friend rolled mine in my apartment complex parking lot.

Yea I was going to say, going from that first car to the second one is a HUGE difference. I mean personally I think you should find a medium between the two. Yes the first one is stanced out and obviously would take alot more time to get it to look that way (cutting and welding tubs and strut towers and what-not). But like he^ said, rolling fenders isnt hard at all, I just rolled my friends the other day with a bat and a pipe and it looks legit as fuck. You just need all the right suspension, some fresh wheels, and some patience and you can make you car look fresh.

the 2nd picture was just a fast picture i grabed ya thats not what i want. i wanted the first picture i posted but seems it might be a pain in the ass to do thats all. i really want my car to look like the green one. just seeing what rims i going to use thats a problem im looking for like for some rims that i like then i should be good to try to do this.

Back
Top Bottom