need some wheel fitment help

got240?

Ok guys im trying to get this look on my car. i been looking at Zilvia fitment page it been helping me a little but i still cant pin point what i need.

im trying to make my car look something like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/imnotcreative72/Silvia/DSCN1383.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/imnotcreative72/Silvia/DSCN1385.jpg

i got the specs they are:
Generic camber arms in rear
BC full coilovers with 36 levels of adjustability
Gulf stitch 18x10.5 -12 on front and 18x12.5 -1

what all do i need to make my car have the aggressive look that this car has?
i love this look and i really want to do it on my ride. anyone that can help me let me know.

ahaha Dorby's old car....fucking love that car.

you are going to need to MASSIVELY roll your fenders.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

there is a thread on that car somewhere in here. you just need to find it

A lot of camber
Roll and pull the fuck out your fenders

damn thats not what i wanted to hear but i want this look.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

post a pic of how ur car compares to that one

sadly this is the only picture i have of the outside

IMG_0173.jpg

Last edited:
gonna need overfenders all around unless u want rubber band tires and 326 power camber lol. look up chargespeed overs they look good with stock body

Do you plan on sliding this car at all? Not saying that it's impossible to slide a car that looks like that, but it wont be too fun. It's too low to have proper suspension geometry, unless you install some drop knuckles to correct bumpsteer, and even then, the car will work better with another 3/4 inch higher. Also all the camber in the rear will result in very little grip. Stretched tires mean even less grip. The car will be unpredictable.

Now, if you plan on just making a street/show car, that's an awesome looking car.

slamm it , choose the wheels with the right offset and other dimmentions, and mess with the camber, and pull/roll the fenders accordingly

The over fender comment was pretty dumb, clearly that car doesn't gave overfenders! And why tell the guy he can't drift a car that looks like that, all he said was "how do i get my car to look like this"! The answer is really simple, buy wheels that size, mount tires that size, roll fenders until that shit fits.

that dude did it without over fenders and it looks tight as fuck. why would i need over fenders if i stay with the same size as him?

its a drag strip/ street car mainly street and back and forth to work. i dont drift and i rarely drag or street race anymore its more for looks and rideing out to work.

^Obviously you can do it without overfenders.

Just get some fresh ass expensive wheels like him or pb&j got, roll your fenders, and get all the suspension shit you can to get proper: ride height, camber, caster, and toe.

Done.

^Obviously you can do it without overfenders.

Just get some fresh ass expensive wheels like him or pb&j got, roll your fenders, and get all the suspension shit you can to get proper: ride height, camber, caster, and toe.

Done.

for the rears im looking into hks coil overs will they work?

^I cannot tell you if they will allow you to drop your ride height to aquire the exact same stance that gentleman has. But if I were you I would buy a full set of the same brand coilovers, so you know the condition and they are evenly balanced.

Why the fuck would he need over fenders to acquire the look of a car that doesn't have over fenders. You're all fucking stupid.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

And I believe that car had the rear strut towers chopped and raised to go lower.

what if i just drop it off to someone and they do all this for me make my car look like that then i pay and take my car lol. that sounds alot easyer lol.

what if i just drop it off to someone and they do all this for me make my car look like that then i pay and take my car lol. that sounds alot easyer lol.

because then u would be gay if ur not already. do ur own work, dont write checks

And why tell the guy he can't drift a car that looks like that, all he said was "how do i get my car to look like this"

Relax. I never said he can't drift the car. There are plenty of cars that look like that at drift tracks all over the country. I just said it wont work too well if he plans on sliding it, but he stated that he will not drift it.

Now, he did say he might take it down the strip a couple of times. If you plan on beating anyone with the car, running all that camber wont help you launch off the line. You need to get those tires planted somehow if you want to see a decent E.T.

I'm not telling you how to build your car or what to do with it. Don't get me wrong, "stanced out" cars look great, but I was just giving advice in case you had other plans for your car. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings in my post, and if I did, I'm still not sorry because I didn't say anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom