need some ideas

Pancho

spit in my mouth
Staff member
so I'm planning my brothers bachelor party and I was wondering if you perverts could throw out some ideas for us to do... have at it.

bachelors have to run the gauntlet.. you get a chance to own your brother while he runs from net to net.
lmk we always get bachelor parties at my job

bachelors have to run the gauntlet.. you get a chance to own your brother while he runs from net to net.
lmk we always get bachelor parties at my job

pass... I'm sure my soon to be sister will be pissed if she has a bruised up groom on her wedding day... but it does sound like fun..

Strippers... Drop some ex in a bottle of jäger... Strippers with body paint... At some point Pancho should come out in a thong... then more strippers....

Tootsies! I took my cousin there for his bachelor party. He had a chubby for a week after.

Ive been to a few bachelor parties at tootsies and they were ok... too many people.. too much chaos that we missed lol I noticed people tend to wander off for hours too lol.. I think we are doing a hotel with midget strippers...

Ive been to a few bachelor parties at tootsies and they were ok... too many people.. too much chaos that we missed lol I noticed people tend to wander off for hours too lol.. I think we are doing a hotel with midget strippers...

You can't beat the classics midgets give the best head because they are right there at junk level

Back
Top Bottom