NEED lowered car alignment urgently. Alignment Factory no good.

where is 5 star located? I have adjustable arms and coilovers needed to be aligned. How much they charge? What makes them so good? Im looking for a flushed look as well. Thanks.

where is 5 star located? I have adjustable arms and coilovers needed to be aligned. How much they charge? What makes them so good? Im looking for a flushed look as well. Thanks.

i got mines done for $50 at tire max.and they manage to get my car on the rack which is surprising due to my slammage

they r used to doin lowerd cars with adjustable arms
albert from side run is the man also
he is in plantation

my z has full suspention (all the same as a 240) and i take it to one of the newer tire kingdoms around hear is west palm cus they have the alignment machines that are built into the ground so thier are no clearance issues and they have np going and grabing 2 adjustable wrenches and working with all the parts on my car. on top of that its all digital so at the end i get a full print out of all the specs for the whole car

seems to me like the people you took it to had no clue what they are talking about or are aligning your car with a string and a rock for them to say its harder with a new fully adjustable suspention.......

I just swapped out my power steering rack and need to get an alignment done here in WPB. What Tire Kingdom do you take your car to? Thanks!

Has same issue with mine once when i ran 205/55/16 one side and 215/50/16 the other side on my old 200sx. Tire was stretched on a 8j enkei rim and rolling radius looked the same but same as yours it would pull hard to one side when i accelerated then hard to the other when you lift off but it was made worse by the welded diff i ran on the car.
For the record what do you guys run by way of alignment settings? I have had my car in and out of my local alingment place about 5 times in past 3 months changing setting slightly. Think i have it nailed now and the guys there just set the camera's up and let me put the settings into the computor manually and do adjustment myself.

Just got alignment done today at Tire Kingdom here in WPB thanks to MetalRocks... Did a good job and have 6mnths/6,000mi to get it adjusted again if I swap out parts... Plus always nice not having to worry about ground clearance since the car doesn't have to get put in the air on a lift.

I took my s14 lowered on pbm coils and adjustable arms to the Firestone over on cleary blvd and got the lifetime alignment the guy did a real good job........ matter of fact i think he's on this forum he has an AE86

they r used to doin lowerd cars with adjustable arms
albert from side run is the man also
he is in plantation

:bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Anyone needs alignment lmk! heres my no. 954 200 0388. Bert

Back
Top Bottom