Need ideas for a daily... >12-13k to spend

BiG MiKE

Driver
Lookin to get into a newer daily to retire my hatch for track only. Lookin to spend 12-13k or less on something AUTO / RWD preferably import

Been lookin @ E46 BMW 330Ci and some G35's

Anyone here a dealer? Got connections?

Thnx

LoL im lookin for a daily driver not another money pit/project car. That is a nice S14 but im lookin for a 2000 or newer vehicle with A/C!

Shoulda bought my truck mike!
Not until gas goes back down to $0.99!

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Kinda wanna stick with an Inline 4-6 worse case a V6 and great on gas - not lookin for performance just semi-luxory

Need something thats big-guy friendly (no miatas, s2000, z4)

non z06 corvette
04 gto
cts-v's CAN be found for that price, but they're few and far between and higher mileage.

ls motors in those cars left stock will get 25-30 mpg...and with small mpg loses(with the skinny pedal,) will run 12-13's.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

and if you have to fix things, go to advanced auto parts and cheap out like a boss.

g35
my dad bought his 04 sedan 112k miles 6 speed manual everything works great not one flaw on anything 12.5k

Dealer on lake worth and 2nd sell cars from 04-08 with 20-30,000 miles for around 15k all clean and warrenty g35s,bimmers,trucks,suvs...ect Off lease

Back
Top Bottom