Need help with wheels!!!

Hi everyone i need a little help to find a baller wheels for my s13 i might not get works xd9 bc too many ppl have it so i need lil help to find a baller wheels what ya think it good for my white s13 coupe... my budget is 0-2,300 thanks...:bigthumbu

do the XT7s, they look fucking incredible on a coupe

14106512501fd8e2fb1cocv3.jpg

yo downsouth13 i did look at rbmotoring and i dont see any wheel that i am intrested....
and kwkouki i do like flush wheels but i want deep lip... but i do want buy a te37 but i dont think ppl like it anymore :( what u think?

people not likine tes???????? are you out of your fucking mind? people always overlooked the XT7s because they didnt have a jdm tyte lip *which is wicked overplayed imo*

i am sorry i dont like it bro... hey what u think abt ssr professor sp1?

what abt those wheels gram light 57pro

Last edited:
Baller /= (is not equal to) 2-300/wheel

MB Motoring, Hotwheels, or something knock-off is what you're looking for.

Don't bother trying to be different dude, it's a 240, everything's been done.

No matter what you get, keep the offset in the teens, or as close as you can. Roll, pull, and hammer as needed.

stop buying wheels to please other ppl..... who cares what ppl like.... te37s in 20 offset = concave face =)

TE37's are dope..

or IMO superleggera would look raw as hell with nice offset

if u could find them

Last edited:
Agrred, bro trust me dont worry what other people like.'maybe
someone like ur paint but doesn like ur aero or wheels.

Like me, I didnt care what anyone thought of the steelies I bought for my AE86.
As a matter of fact i didnt ask not 1 person for their opinion bc i honestly didnt give a shit. Not even the wifey lol.
Its what I wanted , what I liked.
So do what u feel makes u happy not what other people like...bc ur the one that has to drive the car everyday! lol

Back
Top Bottom