need help with seats

Devil Man

Spectator
hey you clowns.... i need some help i want to buy some spec v seats for my rig and i wanted to know if they will fit my **** box? will it take much modding if any to get them in there? anyone that can help me i would appriciate it sooo much! oh yeah i forgot to say i have a s13! sorry!

Devil Man said:
hey you clowns.... i need some help i want to buy some spec v seats for my rig and i wanted to know if they will fit my **** box? will it take much modding if any to get them in there? anyone that can help me i would appriciate it sooo much! oh yeah i forgot to say i have a s13! sorry!

HAPPY RIGGING. Ask M4nfred his old car had them

z4k @ SMPLYjdm said:
HAPPY RIGGING. Ask M4nfred his old car had them

Yeah he sold them to me I have them in red & black

I'll tell you this much have someone who knows how to weld get an S13 bracket and modify it to fit properly on an S13 floor. The ones I got were lopsided and required washers to eliminate some rearward tilt, on top of that they were too high. And the weld job sucked, (No it wasn't Manny who welded them, he bought the car with them) I still have them in my closet because I want to put them in my AE86 but make me an offer you never know I'll post some pics. Laters bros.

IM000266.jpg

IM000264.jpg

Last edited:
ahhh nice damn so i have to f'ing weld some crap up! allright well i wouldnt mind just buying the brakets if thats possible? thanks for the help guys

your probably better off making your own brackets, seeing as how the ones that make the seats actually sit right cost an arm and a leg and the cheaper ones make the seat sit high as f**k

gravy... son of a b!tch.. i dont have a welder!! and there is no way to bolt the 240 braket to the spec v seats? damn i wish i could look at the bottom of both of these seats to see what the hell i need to do.

I'll post clear pics of the SpecV brackets, Maybe someone can post a clear pic of an S13 seat bracket. Somebody on this forum has to have a destroyed stock seat laying around maybe they'll donate it since it would be crap. And then you could take the brackets off completely and have a decent shop do the work. I would've done it myself but My S13 blew 2 days after i bought these seats. They are beautiful in A black car especially. So see what works for ya!

damn the seats doo look good, i just dont have the resources to make something up... damn!t i really like the way they look, and in my black crap box ohhhhhh... someone post some pics up of the bottom of a s13 seat!!!

heh, its really not that easy making a braket that has proper seat tilt, side height level all thrown into keeping a low profile. I was going to make brackets for my momo seat before i sold it. I mocked the chair up in the car. Took some accurate floor measurements from a common reference point. I put about 4 hours into drawing, thinking, making, scraping, revising, bending some flat bar into brakets that would have worked if i was 5'5" tall. The location was slightly off, seat wasnt 1000% strait, slightly tilted towards teh console. The only thing that i had right was the amount of recline that i wanted in the bucket. Take my experiance with a grain of salt, but im pretty sure you will be hard pressed not to get an astronomical price from someone altering seat brakets to your satisfication. I wish you lots of good luck if you venture into this fabrication your self, you will need it.

the whole thing gets thrown off because the 4 mounts are on different x and y axis.

have fun

Last edited:
no cause i didnt even post a pic up!!! so it doesnt even matter if you post a pic up or not... you just belong to this damn! forum then you are screwed!

look at my supra, some ****ign metal hoses some how exploded and now i've got some major engine work to do, atleast i have that 240

Devil Man said:
no cause i didnt even post a pic up!!! so it doesnt even matter if you post a pic up or not... you just belong to this damn! forum then you are screwed!

Yeah but did u have your front badge???????

Back
Top Bottom