need help on battery setup

im pretty sure i know what the problem is but...
sometimes when i start my car none of the electronics in the car (a/c, windows, cluster, etc) works nor does the brake lights and turning signals. but the headlights work

i got a brand new battery, thats not the problem.
the wire setup looks weird though
2009-11-01104308.jpg

i dont think it should have that many wires hooked up like this
but anyways to get power to work inside the car when the problem starts i have to shake or push in the wire closest to the camera.

and that wire aparently is going straight to the FL 30A which is the ABS in the fusebox

any suggestions?

cut connectors off, crimp on ring terminals to the 3 wires, slide onto the screw that fastens the terminal to the battery and all will be good :bigthumbu
i know that the 2 wire plug is for the headlights the single fatter wire im not sure wher it goes never bothered tracing it but car wont start or run radio or any accessories without it

so u mean get rid of that red connector crap and the black things on the wires, put the wires together and connect it straight to the screw to the battery terminal?

wont putting the wires together cause a problem?

my brother bought new battery terminals so i can change that
and i would replace the wires since they look corroded or sum shit but idk what exact wires to get and i dont wana mess anything up trying to put them in cause yes i am still a noob at this

no new wires, just the ends where they are crimped to that pos connector are corroded, do what i said i had the same problem

kool, ill have to do it tomorrow after class since i gotta go to work today
didnt have a problem with this til i started using my car alot more (dominos delivery lol)

Back
Top Bottom