Need help offset?

CASANOVA

Spectator
Hey there fellow SFLDrifters I just wanted to know the right offset to get a flush set on my SC, I don't want to run camber I'm just looking for a straight setup. I also don't want to pull my tires or roll my fenders that much, is this to aggressive "Fronts are 18X10 +38 and Rears are 18x10.5 +15." I would like to get an offset to look like these SC's down here. Please help, thanks I really appreciate it.

2307300157_ced4499c65.jpg

bbb9532d.jpg

teaser1mt7.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen people run 18x10 +\- 0 & 18x11 +/- 0 but that's alot of pulling or at least a good amount.

I don't think its too aggressive, but why run an 18x10 +38 up front? Just run an 18x9 or 9.5 with a lower offset and you'll have the same amount of poke just without the inner clearance issues. That's my 2 cents. I'm running 18x10 +7 on the front of my s14 and I always regret not doing 18x9.5 +0 or +12. I don't know much about sc fitment, but id bet those pics you posted are like 18x9.5 +12 and maybe 18x10.5 +15? Orrrr maybe I'm totally wrong

This is pretty awesome fitment.

http://varrstoen.com/blog/?p=1335

Last edited:
the first pic you posted has overfenders, if you are running overs then no, not aggressive enough. do you want to run camber? or are you looking for a straight setup? without camber i would say the rears are going to fit well, with just a little bit of tire stretch, the fronts might need a spacer(a spacer in the front may be needed for brake clearance anyway).

I don't think its too aggressive, but why run an 18x10 +38 up front? Just run an 18x9 or 9.5 with a lower offset and you'll have the same amount of poke just without the inner clearance issues. That's my 2 cents. I'm running 18x10 +7 on the front of my s14 and I always regret not doing 18x9.5 +0 or +12. I don't know much about sc fitment, but id bet those pics you posted are like 18x9.5 +12 and maybe 18x10.5 +15? Orrrr maybe I'm totally wrong

This is pretty awesome fitment.

http://varrstoen.com/blog/?p=1335

the reason for 18x10 +38 up front is because I'm thinking of trading my wheels & the guy who's trading with me is offering that offset so I just wanted to know if it would work out nice for my SC.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

the first pic you posted has overfenders, if you are running overs then no, not aggressive enough. do you want to run camber? or are you looking for a straight setup? without camber i would say the rears are going to fit well, with just a little bit of tire stretch, the fronts might need a spacer(a spacer in the front may be needed for brake clearance anyway).

Yea I noticed the overfenders to but I just posted it either way & no I don't want to run camber, I'm just looking for a straight setup.

Just run an 18x9 or 9.5 with a lower offset and you'll have the same amount of poke just without the inner clearance issues.

because stock lexus wheels are such retarded high offset, they don't have inside clearance issues as much as s an z chassis nissans.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

btw, that link was badass fitment! run 245's in the back, and run a little spacer in the front, and it'll look baller. what kind of wheels you trading for?

because stock lexus wheels are such retarded high offset, they don't have inside clearance issues as much as s an z chassis nissans.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

btw, that link was badass fitment! run 245's in the back, and run a little spacer in the front, and it'll look baller. what kind of wheels you trading for?

There trading me sum Enkei RPF1's but idk if I should get them since almost everyone has them.

i know this probably doesnt help out but my sc300 has 8.5F 9.5R and both front and rear have an offset of +20, sits perfectly flush with no spacers.
IMG_1503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom