need fenders fixed/rolled/pulled. pics of damages

green_machine

Gay_machine
Driver
this is what happens when you go full lock with your fenders not rolled. the wheel pulls the lip from the inside of the fender to the outside. :bigthumbu funny thing is, everyone said the car wasn't low enough and needed spacers.

so, i need the fenders rolled (i did one myself so i could get home and it needs to be fixed), maybe pulled a little, and the wrinkled fender fixed (the first pic shows the wrinkles in it.) can anyone help? know anyone good for this?

b1f5a8d3.jpg

c4084a9c.jpg

e71dd01a.jpg

not really noticeable from this far:
0bba5c3b.jpg

dude just get someone/ or rent the fender roller.. roll them fenders out so that the flare contiues all the way out uninteruped by that flatness thats there. your car isnt that low and you do need spacers to sit flush as your shit is still sunken battle ship status but that doesnt mean that you could rock what you have there and not have your shit atleast rolled so it didnt chop up your tires.

LawL3rZC0pt3rZzZ.

If you have the money to waste replace the fender if you don't then the best thing you can do if you have a hammer set like painters do from body shops or something near to it. Heat it and hammer it until it goes flat and or close enough, and or you can get the the corner part of the fender roller stick it in the middle of the part that folds in and start adding pressure so it can slowly start getting flat again.

i think he put it back in b4 he took pics.

but it doesnt look so bad in the pics...if it were me, i would definitely roll the fenders aggressive and use it as an excuse to get some more aggressive wheels.

i was in ocala when it happened and i live down here so i had to bend it by hand and brutally use a bat to get the lip in enough. i really can care less if it looks perfect but i dont want this to be a continual thing and tear my tires up too.

i'd rather support someone on the site and pay them but thanks for the link to the auto glitz place.

ill just chuck the stances...oh well. :mad: i think i had the dampening on soft from the highway ride, that could have contributed.

nopi, you're crazy. that fender is fine. i'll roll it it'll look great. you're nuts for wanting to replace it. don't pay anyone to fix it.

flyinfinn, your webpage link doesn't work, and neither does your car, stop with the blanket statements, you don't know everything.

Last edited:
i have 10k front and 12k back. i think it's stiff enough. when the wheel is turned it's like a centimeter from the fender.

people run 6 and 8's on 240s all the time with no problem. Im not saying that full track cars necessarily do this. but my car is a dd anyway.

(rate of is300/rate of 240) 10/6= 1.67X and 12/6= 2X stiffer. 240s start at about 2650 lbs and the is300 at 3250 lbs. about 1.23X more weight. this should be way stiffer than a 240 with 6&8 k springs. should be about the same stiffness as one with 8 & 10 K springs.

i only use a 240 as reference because everyone pretty much has had one before or has one. this post is totally ridiculous because other are taken into account but im just using it as a reference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom