Need Car For Dd7!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

i am in desperate need of a car to drive at DD7 on the 3rd. I will supply tires, gas, whatever. my only requirement is that the car has some sort of locking diff and some sort of aftermarket suspension. we would be in different run groups, allowing plenty of "cool-off" time for the car and seat time for both drivers. if you have anything or know anyone interested please email me at Greazymule@excite.com or call at 954-536-7698 thanks

Here is a short compilation of my drifting, it is a couple months old but you get the idea.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=125A179D-CE3A-4197-9C00-11C1972C5AF9&term=tyler&p=0

-Tyler Parker

Last edited:
what's wrong with open diff?

he's a good drive everyone... i'd let him use mine but hes gay lol and my car won't be done for dday. goodluck man, hopefully someone will help you out

I wouldn't know what to do with LSD LOL....
the only car i have ever driven with LSD was a 1993 E36 325is that jordan was gonna buy boy that thing drifted sweet. But he never bought it.

Piner said:
Hey greazy I dare you to go open diff it... lol
Greazy would put on a show in my Camry. Locking diff is for PUSSYS! Whats up with the coupe Tyler? If you want to see if Tyler can drive also check out the 7/31 teaser clip I made.
http://www.kodamastore.com/kouki/onelastslide(old).wmv
If I had a car to lend, id let Tyler drive it, get it on video...then send it out to sponcers and say I was driving :D. To bad I got FWD and RWD with bad clutch, trans, over heat, and underpowered, not to mention the massive amount of wheel hop.

i would but, i dont think you can handle the s-techs, their for experienced noobs only.

LSD is for n00bs!!

He needs kwkouki's motor that thing can run without oil for god knows how long

sad sad little man, you should be a girl cant even put oil in your car!!!

tyler I hope you find someone that lends you there car, your a fking awesome drifter and sucks what happened to your motor man, hope that you tear it up at Dday!

lmao! if we used everything that they said was worked everyone would probably have no running cars...speaking of which anyone heard about the turbonater adds 1psi to your car...lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom