Need cage done to SCCA specs .. who can do it down here?

Will be participating in SCCA/NASA events next season and need a cage that will pass inspection done by someone who backs there work, and can get it done in a reasonable amount of time. Price doesn't really matter as long as I'm not dropping like 7000 bucks on a cage haha.

Thanks.

Dan Chilton Welding.
Bad fucking ass cages.
passmainhoop.jpg

mainhoop.jpg

floorplate.jpg

SCCA has a very specific set of cage rules that vary from class to class. Just figure out what class you would like to run in and have it built to those specs. You can get the specs on SCCA’s web site ( http://www.scca.com/contentpage.aspx?content=44 ). Due to the weight of my car and the classes I am looking to run in I had a lot of nitpicking specs that the cage had to be built to. Javier was able to incorporate everything I wanted and needed. My cage is legal up through D1&FD for drifting and good all the way up to full competition SCCA specs. Like I said just get the info on what you’re required for what you want to run in and he can take care of you.

Javier
J&D Fabrications
(561) 201-7009

103_2341-2.jpg

103_2342-2.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I agree. Javier or Sean Love on here. Sean Love has a rally spec cage in his 240sx and he knows rules of every series like the back of his hand, he wont let you down.

theres a Guy in davie, that welds cages and hes done plenty on SCCA cages so he knows his shit, when i find his info ill hit u up

Will be participating in SCCA/NASA events next season and need a cage that will pass inspection done by someone who backs there work, and can get it done in a reasonable amount of time. Price doesn't really matter as long as I'm not dropping like 7000 bucks on a cage haha.

Thanks.

here are some of the cages i have done. i bend and tig all my cages so there are stronger if any question can call me or pm me

bmw

MLNA00182-1.jpg

MLNA00202-1.jpg

MLNA0022-3.jpg

MLNA0020-3.jpg

MLNA0028-1.jpg

fox mustang
1230081619.jpg

nissan 240
MLNA0023.jpg

MLNA0024-3.jpg

Last edited: