NEED ATHLETES for $$$

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
Ok as some of you know I do video production for a living. Well we are doing a comercial in July for Redline Energy Drink.

I am looking for 2 Basketball and 2 Football players. 20s - early 30s. In shape. They must be good and real show boats. Basketball playes must DUNK, and play extremely well. Football will be a QB and reciever. The reciever must beable to DIVE and catch the ball(will land on crash pads). If you aor you know some one interested please send me their contact info.

It will be July 10th or 11th depending on the weather. In Broward county. Pay will be around $300 per person for the day. Thanks

Im a non pro basket ball player and look like a basket case full of goodies......Im no stud but i can try to shoot some hoops.....Hey maybe they might like me!....hahahahahahahaha

How about a non athletic girl? I can just stand there and look pretty, or I can be someones assistant. Or I could just fan you with a big oversized feather and or fan.

You can still pay me $300 for the day :)

natariix said:
How about a non athletic girl? I can just stand there and look pretty, or I can be someones assistant. Or I could just fan you with a big oversized feather and or fan.

You can still pay me $300 for the day :)

That position was filled.

man why fuzbaal use something exiting like soccer!! then i can qualify regardless good luck on the project!!

i might have a person for you, i will let him know tommorrow whats up. he is badass at basket ball. Z4k PM me your number and ill have him all you.

dude you should do it abour MMA, basketball and football are ghey sports
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS FTMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom