ne one here bout that guy who got hit on 75..

Leo said:
Yes pull over...try to drag the person out....boom!....both of you die....car that hit you starts to skid all over the road...other cars try to avoid it in the end caused a major pile up.

are u retarded? didnt u read? he wasnt in a car he got hit he was dead first hit then everyone cotinued running over his remains. the ppl that hit him never stopped

jdmnismo300 said:
are u retarded? didnt u read? he wasnt in a car he got hit he was dead first hit then everyone cotinued running over his remains. the ppl that hit him never stopped
You must be retarded bcuz I never mentioned he was in a car. You must learn how to read. I didnt have to read since I saw it on the news.

Leo said:
Yes pull over...try to drag the person out....boom!....both of you die....car that hit you starts to skid all over the road...other cars try to avoid it in the end caused a major pile up.

How about pull over and call the police? Take responsibility for your actions. Try to flag other motorists down? Highway slowdowns don't = cataclysmic explosion.

Oh ChET 240 said:
wow that's sad.

i bet half the people had no clue.

That's what I was thinking too. After the first couple hits people probably had no idea.

i do believe its horrible not to stop.....but um u do realized if they stopped they would be in serious shit right? killing a man cant really be played off as "oh he walked in front of me"...pedestrians always have a right of way..

i was by 441 and hollandale beach blvd. when i saw one of those street vendors get hit by a kid in a civic... simple accident, civic was making a left, didnt seem to be speeding or anything out of the normal. the vendor slipped and took a step back...that step was too far into the street and the civic hit him and the guy flipped in the air once and landed on his head..i stopped and called the police and explaiened what i saw. they told me to clear the scene that rescue was on its way. i was late so i made sure the kid in the civic was fine and just left. on the way back guess what i saw? guy on the floor covered, and the kid in the civic being put in the back of a police car in cuffs...

not cool, and someone gets fucked for an accident.

JeepsteR118 said:
i do believe its horrible not to stop.....but um u do realized if they stopped they would be in serious shit right? killing a man cant really be played off as "oh he walked in front of me"...pedestrians always have a right of way..

I don't think so. People aren't supposed to be ON I75. Unless it was intentional, those people wouldn't be charged with anything. I don't even know how it could be intentional.

this reminds me of something that happened in tampa last year. A young woman ran over some kids that she didnt see, she ran and hide out for a few days being all scared. She finally turns herself in cause she was wanted for leaving the seen.

If she had stayed she would have probably not have anything happen to her since it was an accident, but since she ran, she got hit and convicted of hit and run and her life was rather ruined afterwords from the media and this felony conviction

im just glad i wasnt driving on i75 during the time that happened, cause if i wouldve seen an arm, or any body part, i wouldve passed out right then + there

The machinist is awesome.

And somewhere there are pics of some OG sflders laying on the pavement on 75 when juans KA blew up a few years ago.

And yea, its fucked up that noone stopped and called the police, and/or faced their responsibility.

but I guess they didnt' want to be late for work.

Some people need to have their privelage of breathing oxygen revoked. :mad:

Hopefully someone will step foward, man up, and shed some light on what really happened out there.

Leo said:

uhh his body was in pieces so it would have been more like pull over get out snow shovel and scoop up intestines and brain matter..he got seriously demolished

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
i still wanna see the originals!
Take handfull of ground beef. Throw it against wall with great force. Now draw the highway in. Im guessing its going to look similar.

Ok and im a sick fuck.

Back
Top Bottom