ne one here bout that guy who got hit on 75..

well im not sure what happened exactly but they said something bout possible suicide. or possible homicide.. o_O all i know is i was heading north on 75 starting my pool route when i saw blood and guts and a arm all spread about 20 feet cross 75. shit was sick. noone stopped..... they said he was probably hit by a semi and like 15 more people

oo i saw that this morning... then there was a small truck that crashed about half a mile down before the exit for miami gardens drive.. sick shit

Spelling-Grammar_Time.gif

ah you fixed it now so im happy.... but damn i want some pics without the covers. but atleast i got the story.

Devil Man said:
ah you fixed it now so im happy.... but damn i want some pics without the covers. but atleast i got the story.
yea it was pretty sick looking..in a cool way. but poor dude.

FindJDM_s14 said:
Thats What Happens When You Try To Take A Shit In The Middle Of The High Way...lol
aha yea thats the last time i shit in the middle of 75

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
its not my fault.
lol i know its all good.

none of the drivers stopped ::sigh:: we keep getting worst

i write this and right after i hear my grandma on da phone in the kitchen "ay mijita mataron a otro policia' they killed another cop :\

jdmnismo300 said:
none of the drivers stopped ::sigh:: we keep getting worst

i write this and right after i hear my grandma on da phone in the kitchen "ay mijita mataron a otro policia' they killed another cop :\

damn parents, most dont teach their kids nothing good now a days. what ever happened to good ole courtesy? what happened to leaving the door open for the person right behind u? no just slam it into their face or let it fall back closed right on their foot. if someone cant do that one courtesy, would they stop and help a dying man?

sigh. this stuff makes me depressed. :(

If someone would have stopped in the middle of the highway just to help the man it coulda caused a lot of chain reactions such as the one below...
[yt]ao0RG64pfKs[/yt]

Leo said:
If someone would have stopped in the middle of the highway just to help the man it coulda caused a lot of chain reactions such as the one below...

u say the stupidest shit sumtimes seriously pulling over on a emergency lane give me a fucking break

and believe me anna i feel ya mama all dis shit depresses me so bad ppl killing babies,women,cops humanity today man :(

jdmnismo300 said:
u say the stupidest shit sumtimes seriously pulling over on a emergency lane give me a fucking break
Yes pull over...try to drag the person out....boom!....both of you die....car that hit you starts to skid all over the road...other cars try to avoid it in the end caused a major pile up.

Back
Top Bottom