NDIMAdrift - Orlando Speedworld - Video Coverage

NDIMA

Spectator
Wanted to share some video coverage of our NDIMAdrift x NDIMAshow event 3/3/13 at Orlando Speedworld:

[ame="http://vimeo.com/61026815"]NDIMA Drift & Show // The Return to Orlando Speedworld // Double-Down Films on Vimeo[/ame]

What happened to all that shit talk about NDIMA not knowing how to run events?

Wasn't talking shit. Everything I said was true. The only reason it went well was because Jen and Pat helped out. Who the hell are you anyway?

And why is the video threw the fence? Poor quality.

Last edited:
Wasn't talking shit. Everything I said was true. The only reason it went well was because Jen and Pat helped out. Who the hell are you anyway?

you dont know who that is dog?!?!?! thats :banwpb::trollking: lol

Like I said already, it was a fun event. The video was shot through the fence because it was someones personal video that they edited and sent to NDIMA. Sorry it did not live up to your hype, maybe you should throw your own event then. Since it's evident NDIMA doesn't quite meet your expectations for event standards.

For what it's worth though,Jen is part of NDIMA so it's pretty obvious that she would be there helping out.

All in all, hope to see another great turn out at the next event.

Woah there buddy. Who barked your name? Relax. No need to get all pissy.

Uploading photo coverage, should be up today. Thanks for those that support the drifting community!

Like I said already, it was a fun event. The video was shot through the fence because it was someones personal video that they edited and sent to NDIMA. Sorry it did not live up to your hype, maybe you should throw your own event then. Since it's evident NDIMA doesn't quite meet your expectations for event standards.

For what it's worth though,Jen is part of NDIMA so it's pretty obvious that she would be there helping out.

Just so you know, he throws events like every other weekend.. Get your shit together.

You just grabbed Jen for this last event because you guys screwed up with SWD so don't make it seem like she has been with you from the begining but I'm glad it worked out for Jen sake.

I'd like to see you tell everyone the real reason why SWD drop you guys.

Last edited:
You just grabbed Jen for this last event because you guys screwed up with SWD so don't make it seem like she has been with you from the begining. I can't support someone who has tried to screw over friends of mine, but I'm glad it worked out for Jen sake.

I'd like to see you tell everyone the real reason why SWD drop you guys.

I apologize, but we do not have the time to reply to such absurd posts. If I were to spend any further time of mine for you, it would be for defamation of character and slander. This is my first and last public reply to you and anything SWD related.

Last edited:
Lets be honest here, the only people we need to hate on for events is KMS. Can we all agree that KMS really fucking sucks?

^LMAO Pat

I am not an employee of NDIMA. I was just helping out a friend and I may continue to in the future...I don't know yet. But I had a blast with everyone involved and that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom