NBA Finals

Udonis Haslem + Antoine Walker + James Posey + Shannon Anderson
= 24 fouls (24 times to smack Nowitski during each game)
If they had punched Tayshawn Prince in Game 5 there wouldnt have been a game 6.

MIAMI HEAT **** DALLAS,

I think the Dolphins and Cowboys are going to the superbowl this coming year so i hope miami wins both HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!

rukkshun said:
Hehehehe I agree 100%.... I wish they would have punched Rasheed Wallace ol loud mouth A$$. He talk's mad SH!T. Ha I liked the part where they kept on repeating the part they said, "we're not worried, we've been down 3-1 before and still beat the Heat" :laugh: Now they have to rebuild to beat us next year :bigthumbu

S13 Slide said:
MIAMI HEAT **** DALLAS,

I think the Dolphins and Cowboys are going to the superbowl this coming year so i hope miami wins both HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm I don't know about that, the dolphins time has long past. After Marino ritired they went with Fieadler. They could have gotten Bledso and won 2 superbowls. Madason is 32, Tayler is 32, Thomas is 33, the O line sucks, and Ricky is suspended for a year for yet again substance abuse. They did get Daunte, but now they have no supporting cast. The players are too old in football years anything over 30 is just a downward spiral. They need to rebuild.... this team just dosen't have it in them. I'm a dolphan all the way but I can 't lie to myself like I have for the past 16 years. "yes I have loved the dolphins since I was 7" :laugh:

rukkshun said:
Nowitski is more of the kind of guy that you just have to deffend. That dude can shoot from the line pretty damn well. I say the Heat just cuz the deffense they can play is just beautiful. As long as Deasel and Wade get started early Nowitski will feel like he has to control the game and that's when he starts to chock.

Basketball is a lame excuse for monkey looking incredibly tall people to play with balls.
But i will have to say the HEAT fu.cking rocks man, and Mark Cuban and the Mavs are going to kiss our arse, as soon as Shaq does his signature backboard cracking dunk, and Wade scores 28 points in like 8 minutes, they are goingt o poops on their pants and ask Pres. bush for help.

Last edited:
Yea the dolphins are so old and crappy but we did do something that we havent done in forever, not have a loss in ****ing DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!! also we won like 7 straight towards the end of the season, chris chambers had his best season last year, yea we didnt make the playoffs but i think it was cause of begining of the year.....we finsihed off very good, and i think we can do better next year at least make playoffs for sure.

The Heat lost game 1 :( after scoring 31 points in the first quarter. They went on to score just 51points in the next 3qtr's, game 2 will belong to miami. I doubt they will let the Mavs dominate like that again.

S13 Slide said:
Yea the dolphins are so old and crappy but we did do something that we havent done in forever, not have a loss in ****ing DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!! also we won like 7 straight towards the end of the season, chris chambers had his best season last year, yea we didnt make the playoffs but i think it was cause of begining of the year.....we finsihed off very good, and i think we can do better next year at least make playoffs for sure.
You are correct they did do pretty well at the end of the season 7 str8 wins............ but for what? They already knew they would not make it to the playoffs, and even if they did, they would just choke in the wildcard game. In my opinion they should have just stuck in the bench players for the 7 last games and let them develope. They would have lost all those games and would have got the #1 pick in the draft. They could have gotten Kyle Bush, he's a badass player. In my opinion its not enough to say we won all those games just for pride. If you don't atleast make the playoffs, you just plain old "SUCK". The Dolphins in my opinion need to learn what priorties come first in a football team. O'line first, then qtrback, then W/reciever, then runningback. Thats the order, they seem to have forgotten that after Marino. I hope they do well this year im tired of chearing for the wrong team :laugh:

Yeah samething I was thinking. All the Heat need to do is play the same shutdown dee they played against Detroit. Dallas can score in a bunch so the Heat need to be patiant and wait till they cool down. I say game 2 goes to Miami. When the heat come here, they'll win both also, then go back to Dallas and loose one. Finish the series in 6 games :D 4-2 Miami all the way :p

heat *****es o and who the fuc is terry whatever ****in short **** o and i say heat win game 2 watch o and the dolphins got rid of madison we got a lil guy name allen now from the giants the guy is probly one of the fastest in the nfl o and with culpeper bro were gonna finally make the playoffs but w/e i barely watch sports i just read the paper alot....lmao :D

Nah they need to find some friggen offense........... They look like the pistons for godsake well if they loose tuesday, this round is over. I doubt they will come back from a 3-0 record:(. Man by halftime I knew that game was over, right after Stackhouse throw the ball up like a hailmary and made it nothing but net.:(

Back
Top Bottom