Nate Hamilton's new look for the 2012 season

s0loWkooPi

Trolling hard since '09
Driver
As much as I think all sil80's should go through a lakemod, this one is the exception.​

[ame="http://vimeo.com/39092593"]Nate Hamilton 2012 wrap on Vimeo[/ame]

This is one of the few cars that could pull off the sil80 look. Big Mike's car pulls it off nicely and Estie's I think is the KING of sil80s lol

Does anyone know why he only drives the XDC series?
Can you even get a Pro license through XDC?

This is one of the few cars that could pull off the sil80 look. Big Mike's car pulls it off nicely and Estie's I think is the KING of sil80s lol

Usually it's lack of funds/sponsors.

And I'm pretty sure you can get a license seeing that Chelsea got his trough xdc. Don't quote on that though.

He definitely needs dmax clear covers for the bricks and and dmax corners that's for sure.

Chelsea got his license through Lone Star Drift, and technically got it after winning the 2010 XDC champ, but it never went through since FD and XDC mutually split, or something like that.

You cannot get an FD license through XDC. Like SteveO said, they've been completely seperate since 2010. I'm sure he'll eventually get into FD, but he's being smart about it. For now he's winning Formula Marketing.

:)

That rocket bunny spoiler makes me wet... diggin this hatch

Nates a funny kid. His car looks sick. He hasn't been drifting competively for very long so he wants to take another year to get ready for FD.

I spoke with an XDC guy, and he said theres more money for some people in xdc than in formula drift.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Chelsea got his license through Lone Star Drift, and technically got it after winning the 2010 XDC champ, but it never went through since FD and XDC mutually split, or something like that.

yeah thats exactly what he said

Back
Top Bottom