MySpace

You know whats really Funny. When people need to have 2 myspaces.........................

Why????????????? One's not enough you need 2 to be sneaky????

hahaha myspace. What a thought!!!

Yeah I know somebody who has multiple myspace accounts to be sneaky. And facebook accounts. Probably more accounts on different networking sites. Its sad actually. People are pathetic.

Tonymac said:
Yeah I know somebody who has multiple myspace accounts to be sneaky. And facebook accounts. Probably more accounts on different networking sites. Its sad actually. People are pathetic.

i have like 5000000 but only use 1...sheesh im a fucking artard. :laugh:

Flatline slider said:
my space is gay and the peaple that are obsessed with it are even worse

Yes especially those people with multiple accounts!!!!!! Seriously Do you really need more then 1??? Oh thats right they need it to be sneaky sneaky behind other people's back!!! :confused: :confused:

DrumFunKen said:
Yes especially those people with multiple accounts!!!!!! Seriously Do you really need more then 1??? Oh thats right they need it to be sneaky sneaky behind other people's back!!! :confused: :confused:

or ones that change an extra account to hide the fact they slept with a married man.

there are some myspace acounts that if you get on they will give you std's... i know a couple of them that come to mind... scatch that i know alot of people like that haha.

Back
Top Bottom