My wheels got stolen...

Kenrik

Driver
Ok so I went out of my house this morning to go to work and I found that my G35 was on blocks and all four wheels were gone. :eek2:

I'm waiting for the insurance adjuster now..

I need some input, what wheels should I get to replace them? I don't want to go high end because well, they could get stolen again.

So, G35 Wheels that clear Brembos, Flush and less than $1500 for the set.

GO!

FYI my last wheels were 18x8.5 +20 and 18x9.5 +20

photo1dz.jpg

photomv.jpg

Last edited:
damn dude, that sucks sorry to hear. fucking theives.

all that comes to mind for your price range i would assume be Varrstoens

Do it right the first time, because if you cut enough corners you'll end up with a circle ..., buy some highend wheels, and put locks on them. weds kranze, 19x10 +0 19x12-15

damn dude, that sucks sorry to hear. fucking theives.

all that comes to mind for your price range i would assume be Varrstoens

Varrstoens it is... Love the look. That was easy...

Now I just have to wait for the insurance adjuster.. I think they will give me like 4k if they go off the factory wheel/tire price.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

set aside like 50 for locking lug nuts :/

dickheads.

I had locking nuts before but the last time I got my tires changed the tire guy put on normal lugs because my locks stripped when he took them off.

fake rims on g35? weak! positive offsets on g? weaker!

9.5 +20 is going to look like a shadow on that car, do some research before you spend the money.

thats why i have cameras outside my house

all these fuck haters trying to steal shit all the time.

i would get these if i had a g35 WORK VS-XX

I had locking nuts before but the last time I got my tires changed the tire guy put on normal lugs because my locks stripped when he took them off.

tell that guy
#1. stop using a fkkin impact on full to put on/take off your lugs.
#2. fkkn shop needs to replace the equipment of yours they decided it was ok to ruin. or at least split the cost.
#3. let the jerk know that with the standard lugs, your wheels got jacked.
#4. make sure that bastard didnt say they were stripped, so he could put standard on, so he could come to your house later and steal them himself!!!

ok #4 might be a little out there, but totally possible.

I don't know how well you know the people that you take your car to.

fake rims on g35? weak! positive offsets on g? weaker!

9.5 +20 is going to look like a shadow on that car, do some research before you spend the money.

Those were my old wheels.. and yeah they were not the best offsets/wheels but they were better than stock.

I'm doing 19x9.5 +12 - 19x10.5 +12

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

tell that guy
#1. stop using a fkkin impact on full to put on/take off your lugs.
#2. fkkn shop needs to replace the equipment of yours they decided it was ok to ruin. or at least split the cost.
#3. let the jerk know that with the standard lugs, your wheels got jacked.
#4. make sure that bastard didnt say they were stripped, so he could put standard on, so he could come to your house later and steal them himself!!!

ok #4 might be a little out there, but totally possible.

I don't know how well you know the people that you take your car to.

#4 that happened months ago.

They were cheap wheels anyway, I only paid like $600 for the set + my tires any they were 4 years old/dirty/grimy/scratched.

Really, whoever did it was stupid because it's not even worth it to take Ruff Racing Wheels.. And they left my Brembo's alone..

that's a much better setup(you realize you can go so much wider though, right?), having a good tire guy is so important. like boxmod said, you gotta know them. i've heard chris jackson does decent work, his name is controversial, but he's got a great machine, and if he messes up your stuff, at least you can hold him accountable. i take my rims off myself, and hand them to the guy, so my spacers don't get f'd.

I'm going to go with 19x9.5 +12 front 19x10.5 +12 ... i'll post photos that i found of the wheels/fitment later.

Back
Top Bottom