my project to come

am thinking of buying a rx7 body kit nb sport or ursa.
modded to like this in pic. make my starion more drifter like. lol.
here the pic sorry they suck cuz i dont have a scanner so i use my web cam.

l_90d03c64a6789e1d34fe6ed7c98164d0.jpg

c01a9f3f.jpg

here my pics
SUNP0264.jpg

190937.jpg

190946.jpg

190949.jpg

145339.jpg

yea those fc bn kits are mad cheap on Ebay. I wish they sold the s13/14 BN kits that cheap lol

Good luck with that, keep us updated

ay i saw one for 199 plus 260 shipping
total 459 still a bit much for me the cut up and peace together
if any vendors here can hook me up on a deal for a bust up chack body kit
it will be awsome.

HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS earl is gonna be angrier someone put his car on this stupid site hahaha
lets hope he dont come through wit the guillotine wing and start
choppin headz.

why don't you make em outta cardboard and fiberglass em to fit ur car instead? of hacking one up that wont fit you car likea deese

cc4ab.bmp

c24aa.bmp

DANBURO DANBURO wat is that like v-opt 117/street ikaten festival? yellow cardboard aero coupe, fenders/trunk/sideskirts all danburo(cardboard)

starions are hot stock but id think the odd body lines it carrys would be hard to mate to the "gods chariot" body lines

eh give it a shot youll only be 500 bucks in th hole, and if it dont work ill buy the pieces for $5 and zip em back together and throw it on my nonrunnin pos *wooo 5 dolla bn holla*

Last edited:
oh please blind drifter you like rest on starquestclub.com
to scared to do anything diffent, but what a crime is
that i have not seen you any event driving!,
last time you said something about driving oval, did you even go to
moroso? i think not. stfu and drive.

p.s. dont take it personal it just the true to many starion/conquest drifter posers
well hit me up with more opinon people.

Ayes - thank for the idea for cardboard, but i have done my homework
on starion ,rx7, s13. most people dont know that starion and 240sx are almost eye to eye the same in long and wide. what make the starion look wider is the fenders that become wide.

well i will come up with something.

Last edited:
yea ayes got the right idea....if you buy a body kit for another car have to modify it..just a hassle and a ton of bondo! make your own! thats what my pops does for a living and his free time!

There is a guy on this forum selling a black FC, that is selling the BN COPY aero with it. If youre lucky, maybe he'll sell it seperate.

dude i say go for it its your car. fuck everybody elses opinions thats the approach i take with my car. i really couldn't car less what everybody thinks of my car. also mad props on slidin a different car then everybody else. -SAS

Back
Top Bottom