My pops is in the hospital =(

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
No one is fucking telling me why.
Fucking stubborn ass Egyptians and their fucking pride.
Please pray for him.

sucks man. my dad recently was in as well, minor heart surgery... if there is a such thing as minor when talking about heart surgery.

I really hope its nothing serious. The problem is...my dad doesn't tell any of us ANYTHING. We're 4, and I'm the second youngest. My older brother and sister don't know anything either. We fucking found out he had and beat Pancreatic cancer...after the fact...
And I call home every fucking day.
My mom said, We're at the hospital, your father "was tired" and they have to do "A quick surgery, its nothing to worry about"
Fucking fuck! So why tha fuck am I terrified right now?

Yea that seems scary man. I hope your family fills you in, its bs to keep you guessing, probably worse than knowing for sure.

Yeah we naturally assume the worst when we are left in the dark, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Best wishes go out to you and your family.

ughhh
So he's out of surgery.
he had a cyst in his Fistula that had to be removed.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
breathe.
someone delete this fucking thread.

damn homie, sorry to hear that. he'll make out ok bro.

a minute later... damn kid your a dramam queen!!! lol. glad hes ok bro.

DUDE u don't fucking understand. He's 69 years old, has been through fucking hell and back. I get so fucking worried man, I have orbitz open and I was about to fly out there right now.
I fear that with all of his health issues his checkout time is near... and well quite frankly, FUCK THAT. I ain't ready for him to check out yet. He has to hold my children, and know that he has more grand-kids, and spoil them and shit...and then he can check tha fuck out.

thx for tha kind words dudeBROs.

I cannot have kids till I'm done with school.
Once I have a job that I can maintain the lifestyle we live...without my wifey working...then we will have kids. Thats the deal we made when we got married, and the goal I'm working towards.

Back
Top Bottom