my osw 06 and last event :(

SileightyBoi

Retired Drifter/Stoner
Driver
i wish i could b bak where i was but now n days money sucks..... its an oldie but goldie :D ..plus u get to c me hit a walll because i had bald tires.. :laugh: hopefully i throw sum boost n my vert soon :( ..all these events i wish i could do and kno i could do well..jus lakin some things..i dunt even go to events cause i hate just being a speactator and it saddens me cause on the track is where i belong:( http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1349334719

Last edited:
how bad was the crash? thats why i dont do oval events... i cant risk wrecking a car that cost me 15k and then endless amounts to repair everything i've broken so far.

FDrifting said:
how bad was the crash? thats why i dont do oval events... i cant risk wrecking a car that cost me 15k and then endless amounts to repair everything i've broken so far.

as proven at moroso and the fairgrounds. Its not the track. accidents happen anywhere.

oh thats the truth definately. but i hear that the banking at those ovals will pull you right into the wall with the smallest mess up.

FDrifting said:
oh thats the truth definately. but i hear that the banking at those ovals will pull you right into the wall with the smallest mess up.
the banking wasnt the problem..it was bald front tires :eek: ....

FDrifting said:
and it wasnt to bad of a crash but on the other hand my car was already previously sandwiched on the highway lik 2 months befor

BiG MiKE said:
hurts my heart to see that... :(
it was fun jumping on ym hood though :laugh:

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
it was totaled be for you crashed it, get back in to the game greg!
n the next month im hoping im back for shure and this time not blowing shyt up anymore :D

you were ripin it all the way to the wall man tight it hurts to see but i cant wait till you get back on track if there is any way i could help man just let a nigga know

DrumFunKen said:
as proven at moroso and the fairgrounds. Its not the track. accidents happen anywhere.

this is tru :cool:

...im tryng believe me....but its lik its falling apart.....all bents rims,nasty crakd stock tension rods,blown coilovers and wayyy worn out motor mountz are making this one bouncy,swervy and shyty ride..not to mention i was slidin it the other day and almost ate shyt big time because my suspension is so tight a bump took me airbourn mid drift :eek:

I remember standing like 15 feet away from the spot you hit when that happened.

Wish I had taken a pic earlier, but I got these :D I think you have seen them already greg.
100_0149.jpg

100_0150.jpg

Its all Dans fault. Dan probably told you to take some super tyte JDM line didnt he? I mean, you can see him in the passenger seat with his little smirk.

Back
Top Bottom