My opinion of OSW.......

hachi

Driver
Well first off it was a beautiful day. But thats the good list. Let me just say the list of things on the "BAD LIST". Well For starters There was a line at the gate and I had to get out my truck to pay, can u believe that :eek:, and I was forced to drive my car all the way over to a tech both where I had to bribe the guys to pass because my wing was to big. And check this out as i was finishing up taking the biggest crap in years there was no toilet paper :confused: And last but not least a random car parked in front of my truck I mean really!!! Pat you really need to address these issues if you EVER!!!!:chair: expect to see me out there again!

OK but seriously I had a friggin blast :bigthumbu Sick track, awesome people, awesome drivers, awesome event organizer guy (I think his name is Pat somethingerrather) can not wait till the next one!!!!!!!

Oh and my favorite quote of the day... Sorry I'm not good enough for you man!!! (walks away) F-in bitches! :laugh:

Hahahahaha <3<3<3
Thanks man. I tried my best. Next one will be better. Not sure exactly when it will be, but there will for sure be more of these events.

And you forgot to mention...

funny-skrillex-bee_132455836669.gif

Today was fun, no doubt.

Yeah, I had a great time out there aside from all the bees. Congrats in a successful event pat

ya great event
I dont use shiters at that place
I use folding chairs and cut a hole in it
Take chair down by lake.drop mud lake side
some one stole my last prefabed chair.
I borrowed someone elses from a bed of a truck.
hope it there for next event.
:shady:

Dem bees!

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

But yea, AWESOME event, AWESOME drivers, AWESOME people ( As always ) Awesome event organizer (Hero) and sick ass 3rd gear bank slides.

Saw you tear it up too hachi. You suck my balls. ;)

Soooooo

Ahhh DSM you said you wouldn't say anything..... Damn it :gayfight:

Whens the next one?????????????? You've had 4 days already.....
How much longer must you keep me waiting :eek:??????????

Gonna be a couple months. Its crunch time to get my car ready for Long Beach, so I dont really have the extra time or money to do events right now.

Back
Top Bottom