My on ramp drift.

Fail for in the middle of traffic, fail for choosing the middle of the day, still the drift was fun but I am not going to condone it.

there was no traffic on the on ramp. lol if there was i wouldnt do it. the drifting didnt start until 15 seconds. the start of the on ramp wasnt that angled thats why it wasnt really sideways but as it go to the top is stated getting steeper as you can see. I had fun oh well. figured shit talking was gonna happen.

Looks to me like you were just driving straight around the corner.

Yea pretty stupid sliding around by other traffic. If your gonna do it, at least slide when theres no one around.

Thanks, j lowe. everyoneis talking about traffic when there was none around me or on the on ramp psh. i was driving normal untill around 17 second ish..

Thanks, j lowe. everyoneis talking about traffic when there was none around me or on the on ramp psh. i was driving normal untill around 17 second ish..

Just so you know I wasnt talking shit about traffic lol, I break that rule myself sometimes. Its just when you do it, then post the vid of it some people arent going to agree with it.

Yep im going to do that in a stock ka in the rain.

Haha I know it was realated to your video and thought it was dope. How about this for a stock ka....

....http://youtu.be/JDoe1LFyZbY

Back
Top Bottom