My NOPI Coverage

I took 290 lame, boring, unprofessional pictures at the event, but I still wanted to share..

p/w is drift14me
then click on NOPI Miami (sorry I don't know any other way to share)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v711/s14owner95/NOPI Miami/

I don't think I should link 290 pictures on this thread.. Ha.. Feel free to ask for any picture if you want the larger resolution, they are super huge. Or post your favorites on here..

Last edited:
Cute puppy. Haha

100_0525.jpg

Yeah.. I couldn't figure out how to make just the NOPI pics public.. and all my other pics were 90% myself naked.. (because I seem to like that so much) but you got some bonus pics.. like of my old puppy.. ha.

Thanks for the comments..

s14owner95 said:
Yeah.. I couldn't figure out how to make just the NOPI pics public.. and all my other pics were 90% myself naked.. (because I seem to like that so much) but you got some bonus pics.. like of my old puppy.. ha.

Thanks for the comments..

Damn bro, really nice pics man...I like the Port Charlotte ones too!!!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

s14owner95 said:
I took 290 lame, boring, unprofessional pictures at the event, but I still wanted to share..

DONNIE, they are NOT LAME. Anyone who gets out there, and shoots and shares with everyone is awesome okay! You dont have to be "professional" or have the "best" camera. Cause as you can see people are commenting on how good they are! =)

ps. Your awesome. :bigthumbu

Yeah I know.. I'm "closet emo" (wtf that is) I just want attention.. ha..

Thanks for the comments guys..

I thought I had posted the pics from the Port Charlotte event.. I know they are hosted on BATLGround

Back
Top Bottom